Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync i pod

Sync i pod

I have upgraded to premium so I can put my playlist on an i pod, however when I plug it into the computer it does not come up on the device list as the help section says it should. Any ideas?

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What kind of iPod is it?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm actually having a similar problem. When I try to open Spotify on my I Pod, it now says it's loading, but it's very slow, and even after an hour, only a few albums show as loaded, but they won't play. When my computer first had the new version, my I Pod continued to play, but would only play one song per item. I deleted the App and reloaded, and now, it's useless. It just stares at me saying loading--but nothing will play--including the radio. I kept the old app version on my I Phone and it still works fine with the new version--and my laptop works fine as well as my desktop (both are Macs).

I emailed for help and they suggest deleting and reloading program from scratch, but I'm leary of doing that for fear I might lose everything. I have no clue how to resolve the issue, except to say I think the old version app on I Phone, at least so far, works. So I'm not updating that app until I get this solved. If you find any answers, Please let me know. Thanks, John 

Suggested posts