Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Synced Albums Not Playing Entire Album

Hello guys, I have an iPhone 5 with Spotify Premium. I have a good deal of media on my computer not available on spotify, so I often sync it over by taking the album in iTunes, dragging into a Spotify playlist and clicking available offline. All the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I have an iPhone 5 with Spotify Premium.   I have a good deal of media on my computer not available on spotify, so I often sync it over by taking the album in iTunes, dragging in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums with multiple entries under same name not showing up in New Version of iOS App

I have noticed this using the new iOS version on both the iPad and iPhone. For example, if you search for an album that has more than one entry under the same album name (different editions, commentary albums, edited/explicit) it will only show one o...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed this using the new iOS version on both the iPad and iPhone.  For example, if you search for an album that has more than one entry under the same album name (different editions, co...
  • CWelchTN
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Missing playlists on iPhone yet present on two separate desktop clients

I've looked through this forum for help, but I cannot find the solution to my problem. DescriptionMissing multiple playlists and playlist folders on iPhone device. All other clients, except for my iPhone device, holds all playlists. Other clients inc...

• Casual Listener
  • I've looked through this forum for help, but I cannot find the solution to my problem.   Description Missing multiple playlists and playlist folders on iPhone device. All other clients, exc...
  • jgdx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

current audio app spontaneously switches from spotify to default music app on iOS 6

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the current audio app changing by itself on iOS 6? Here's what happens: Listen to spotify on iOS 6 (or 6.0.1) Pause spotify. Double click the home button and swipe the task switcher to the right. You will se...

• Regular
  • Has anyone else experienced a problem with the current audio app changing by itself on iOS 6?  Here's what happens:   Listen to spotify on iOS 6 (or 6.0.1) Pause spotify. Double c...
  • gaspode12
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share a track from Iphone, as sms?

I cant share a track as a sms at my Iphone, the sms symbol is missing?

• Casual Listener
  • I cant share a track as a sms at my Iphone, the sms symbol is missing?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

After 48 hour trial

What happens after my 48 hour trial? I wont be ale to listen to my playlists from spotify? I know that i can only listen to radio, but i cant add music to the playlist? My current playlists wont play?

• Visitor
  • What happens after my 48 hour trial? I wont be ale to listen to my playlists from spotify? I know that i can only listen to radio, but i cant add music to the playlist? My current playlists wont play?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freezes immediately

Hi there, this was happening on my iPhone 4, and is still happening on my iPhone 5. When i open Spotify, it either quits or simply freezes and doesn't allow me to scroll. I've reinstalled many times and it fixes the problem temporarily, but it keeps ...

• Hi there,   this was happening on my iPhone 4, and is still happening on my iPhone 5. When i open Spotify, it either quits or simply freezes and doesn't allow me to scroll. I've reinstalled ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help

when i down load songs i cant get them to sync to my ipod i can only sync local music where and how do i find and down load local music and then get it to my ipods

• Casual Listener
  • when i down load songs i cant get them to sync to my ipod i can only sync local music where and how do i find and down load local music and then get it to my ipods
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

Spotify premium not working. Was yesterday. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify premium not working. Was yesterday. Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium will load on MAC & IPad but not on IPhone

I can't seem to get Prem to load on IPhone. I did have a free account and upgraded a couple of days ago. Help! It says I need to be a premium member to stream songs. Laptop and Ipad work perfect. Thanks in advance. Order ID: 157871348015

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to get Prem to load on IPhone. I did have a free account and upgraded a couple of days ago. Help! It says I need to be a premium member to stream songs. Laptop and Ipad work perfect. T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums missing from mobile version?

Why is it that some albums that are available on the main site on my laptop don't show up on the mobile version? A couple of examples of this are 'Continuum' by John Mayer & 'Red' by Taylor Swift. They don't show up at all on the phone but can be lis...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that some albums that are available on the main site on my laptop don't show up on the mobile version? A couple of examples of this are 'Continuum' by John Mayer & 'Red' by Taylor Swift...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS premium member issues

I've been a premium member for as long as I can remember, and have had no issues streaming music on my iPhone even earlier today. I accidentally logged out on my phone, and when I logged back in and searched for some music it said "Only Premium Users...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a premium member for as long as I can remember, and have had no issues streaming music on my iPhone even earlier today. I accidentally logged out on my phone, and when I logged back in and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding full Albums to my playlist/library?

As the Topic says I would like to know if there is a way to add full albums to my playlist/library. It's pretty annoying to search for an artist and album over and over again, just to listen to one full album. I'm a pretty new user to Spotify, got th...

• Regular
  • As the Topic says I would like to know if there is a way to add full albums to my playlist/library. It's pretty annoying to search for an artist and album over and over again, just to listen to one...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Browse by genre

I was about to sign up untill i downloaded the iphone app and tried to browse by genre but i can't seem to find this feature? Am i doing something wrong or doesn't spotify offer this simple feature?

• I was about to sign up untill i downloaded the iphone app and tried to browse by genre but i can't seem to find this feature?   Am i doing something wrong or doesn't spotify offer this simpl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist album not available offline

I know that I've seen this issue elsewhere on the forums before, however I just spent the last 20 minutes searching and I can't find any related posts. Whenever I am listening to song offline I cannot sect the artist or the album, I can only view the...

• Gig Goer
  • I know that I've seen this issue elsewhere on the forums before, however I just spent the last 20 minutes searching and I can't find any related posts.   Whenever I am listening to song offl...
  • rdngmikey
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync tract not working with some files.

I was using Spotify to research versions of a Bluegrass tune, Sally Ann. I found a couple I liked, so I bought them from Itunes on my iPad 3, ios6. Then I made a Spotify playlist of playlist of several versions of the song, including the two I'd purc...

• Regular
  • I was using Spotify to research versions of a Bluegrass tune, Sally Ann.  I found a couple I liked, so I bought them from Itunes on my iPad 3, ios6.  Then I made a Spotify playlist of playl...
  • rdngmikey
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ipod premium problem

I have paid for premium but, when i try to search for new songs to download on my ipod it still says i am not a premium member and trys to start a radio instead. I used to be able to do this just a week ago when i was using the 30 day trial so i don'...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for premium but, when i try to search for new songs to download on my ipod it still says i am not a premium member and trys to start a radio instead. I used to be able to do this just a w...
  • michaelcockrum
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My ipad is not recognized on the Devices

My Ipad is not recognized under the Devices, I want to be albe to have my own music under spottify as well and I don't want to pay for something that doesn't work? Help?

• Casual Listener
  • My Ipad is not recognized under the Devices, I want to be albe to have my own music under spottify as well and I don't want to pay for something that doesn't work?    Help? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Error

Es lo peor !Encima da un error 408 y no lo solucionan desde hace 1 mes.

• Casual Listener
  • Es lo peor ! Encima da un error 408 y no lo solucionan desde hace 1 mes.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I'm being told my free trial is over and I am trying to the premium version but cannot find the option to do so anywhere...help? Please?

• Regular
  • I'm being told my free trial is over and I am trying to the premium version but cannot find the option to do so anywhere...help? Please?
  • andilovetolaugh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes