Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! Downloading a Shared Playlist to iPad

A friend has shared her playlist with me. Am I able to download this playlist onto my iPad to listen offline? I am a Premium user.Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • A friend has shared her playlist with me. Am I able to download this playlist onto my iPad to listen offline? I am a Premium user. Thank you!
  • Taffyjon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files NEVER Sync, No Connection

So I have considered cancelling my Spotify because NONE of my local files will transfer to Spotify mobile. I have the premium service, though the new mixtape I downloaded will not sync to the mobile playlist. It shows up grey, and it says "Track Not ...

• So I have considered cancelling my Spotify because NONE of my local files will transfer to Spotify mobile.  I have the premium service, though the new mixtape I downloaded will not sync to the m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! stop after every song

i'm a Spotify Premium member for long time. I would like Spotify to stop after every song !Is that possible ?

• Regular
  • i'm a Spotify Premium member for long time. I would like Spotify to stop after every song ! Is that possible ?
  • philspain
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Same problem, different day....

I have had this problem before, now I'm dealing with it again. When I try to listen to a song, it brings up spotify radio and tells me my free trial is over, but I can listen to spotify radio for free. I've been paying for about two months now. Just ...

• I have had this problem before, now I'm dealing with it again. When I try to listen to a song, it brings up spotify radio and tells me my free trial is over, but I can listen to spotify radio for fre...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest iOS version keeps unsyncing offline playlists!

I'm increasingly frustrated by the latest release of the Spotify app for iOS. I'm running it on my iPhone 5, with the latest software, but I'm seeing the same problem every day - the app opens, seems to 'connect' and all of my offline playlists take ...

• Regular
  • I'm increasingly frustrated by the latest release of the Spotify app for iOS.   I'm running it on my iPhone 5, with the latest software, but I'm seeing the same problem every day - the app ope...
  • Cknopy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

All My Accounts Went offline

When I updated Spotify on my 3rd gen ipod touch, I was hoping for another improvement. I was very dissapointed to see that after updating, all of my playlists had been switched to offline mode. Typically I can just switch back to offline mode and the...

• Casual Listener
  • When I updated Spotify on my 3rd gen ipod touch, I was hoping for another improvement. I was very dissapointed to see that after updating, all of my playlists had been switched to offline mode. Typic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync i pod

I have upgraded to premium so I can put my playlist on an i pod, however when I plug it into the computer it does not come up on the device list as the help section says it should. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgraded to premium so I can put my playlist on an i pod, however when I plug it into the computer it does not come up on the device list as the help section says it should. Any ideas?
  • JGA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks Jumping

HiI have an issue with Spotify for iOS and I'm wondering if anybody else has the same issue.Basically, if I skip through a track e.g. from 30s to 1m45s the track will start jumping and needs to be restarted.This is totally intermittent and I even tho...

• Regular
  • Hi I have an issue with Spotify for iOS and I'm wondering if anybody else has the same issue. Basically, if I skip through a track e.g. from 30s to 1m45s the track will start jumping and needs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't reconnect automatically if connection is lost...

Hi all, About 2 months ago I gave Spotify Premium a shot because the thought of being able to stream tracks over 3G in the car was very appealing. I had something really frustrating happen every time though which was if the connection dropped because...

• Hi all,   About 2 months ago I gave Spotify Premium a shot because the thought of being able to stream tracks over 3G in the car was very appealing.   I had something really frustr...
  • sanderpostma
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

IPOD trouble

I was trying to download my music from spotify to my ipod and it won't do it. Could someone plz call me and walk me through the process. [Snip... Super User].... I need to get the music back on it bc its not my IPOD, its my mother in laws and she wil...

• I was trying to download my music from spotify to my ipod and it won't do it. Could someone plz call me and walk me through the process. [Snip... Super User].... I need to get the music back on it bc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more feedback on volume remote control

DescriptionSince the last two updates, I have experienced no more "sound-feedback" on using the remote control of my EarPods.Maybe it is just me were used to this feedback but it confuses me quite often not to get this response! A more detailed descr...

• Description Since the last two updates, I have experienced no more "sound-feedback" on using the remote control of my EarPods. Maybe it is just me were used to this feedback but it confuses me quit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't sync (Iphone, Ipad)

I cannot sync songs unless I play them on the device. For instance, if I want song A to be available offline on my Ipad, then I have to play the entire song on the Ipad--same thing with the Iphone. Bad thing is that if I play it in either, it's not a...

• I cannot sync songs unless I play them on the device. For instance, if I want song A to be available offline on my Ipad, then I have to play the entire song on the Ipad--same thing with the Iphone. B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I just sign up for premium but its still sending me to the radio. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I just sign up for premium but its still sending me to the radio. What can I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Folder problems Offline Modus

Latest Spotify app on Iphone 4s. The following situation, a folder with playlists, synchronized and Spotify in the offline modus.If you stop the Spotify app or the Iphone has to reboot I have a situation that after starting Spotify again and opening ...

• Latest Spotify app on Iphone 4s. The following situation, a folder with playlists, synchronized and Spotify in the offline modus. If you stop the Spotify app or the Iphone has to reboot I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to rearrange playlists in New Spotify

I'm a Premium account user and use both the mobile and desktop versions, mostly mobile on my iPhone 4. After a recent 'update' to my Spotify app, I can now no longer rearrange playlists on my phone. This is a terrible downgrade, as on-the-fly rearran...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Premium account user and use both the mobile and desktop versions, mostly mobile on my iPhone 4. After a recent 'update' to my Spotify app, I can now no longer rearrange playlists on my phone. ...
  • Jano365
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops in my car

I've always had to 'trick' spotify into playing my car. When I connect the phone via the USB connector (iPhone5) and played spotify it would stop after about 30 seconds. So I had to trick it....i would play iTunes and in the middle of the itunes song...

• I've always had to 'trick' spotify into playing my car.  When I connect the phone via the USB connector (iPhone5) and played spotify it would stop after about 30 seconds.  So I had to trick...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback issues

DescriptionWhenever I use spotify online, such as the radio, (not my "offline" playlists), it pauses between every song for an undetermined amount of time, sometimes five minutes or pauses during the song. A more detailed description, using numbered ...

• Description Whenever I use spotify online, such as the radio, (not my "offline" playlists), it pauses between every song for an undetermined amount of time, sometimes five minutes or pauses during t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account

i was logged into my premium account on my i-pad yesterday all day.... not its telling me i am not a premium subscriber. do you know why this is happening? username:[Snip! - Mod]

• Regular
  • i was logged into my premium account on my i-pad yesterday all day.... not its telling me i am not a premium subscriber.  do you know why this is happening?   username:[Snip! - Mod]
  • esianez
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stuck in fast forward

It seems that every time I play a spotify song via my ipod it is stuck in a permanent fast forward of 10 second increments, This is incredibly frustrating!!! I have tried playing multiple artists, along with playing music from iTunes which seems to w...

• Visitor
  • It seems that every time I play a spotify song via my ipod it is stuck in a permanent fast forward of 10 second increments,   This is incredibly frustrating!!! &...
  • WBSoccer07
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Still shuts down playlist error

Im on my ipad, mini.Am i the only one that find it hard to manage playlists inside spotify? And the program still hangs when i start erasing songs inside a playlist, like its get overloaded with information. Is there no way to make it easier to manag...

• Gig Goer
  • Im on my ipad, mini. Am i the only one that find it hard to manage playlists inside spotify? And the program still hangs when i start erasing songs inside a playlist, like its get overloaded with in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes