Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Saving playlists with songs already on the iphone device

I am trying to understand whether or not Spotify saves duplicate copies of songs in my Spotify playlists that already reside on my iPhone for a premium subscription. For example, if I make a playlist in Spotify for an album, and I already have one of...

• I am trying to understand whether or not Spotify saves duplicate copies of songs in my Spotify playlists that already reside on my iPhone for a premium subscription.  For example, if I make a pl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Music and other apps

Hey Guys, is there a chance that I can listen to my offline-spotify lists with other apps like apples music app or in:play music app? greetings

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   is there a chance that I can listen to my offline-spotify lists with other apps like apples music app or in:play music app?   greetings
  • hadschii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ipad 2 offline mode continues to clock on playlist screen

If my ipad is not on wifi and Spotify is in offline mode on the column that shows my playlists it continues to give me the circle as if it's still clocking. If I am in offline mode why does it continue to do this? I can still access my playlists and ...

• Casual Listener
  • If my ipad is not on wifi and Spotify is in offline mode on the column that shows my playlists it continues to give me the circle as if it's still clocking.  If I am in offline mode why does it ...
  • shelley6170
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify scrobbles wrong tracks from iPod Classic

I have Spotify synchronize my iPod Classic (current generation) and while everything works so far, I noticed that when I connect the iPod a number of tracks are being scrobbled to my Last.fm account - only that Spotify sends a seemingly random list o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify synchronize my iPod Classic (current generation) and while everything works so far, I noticed that when I connect the iPod a number of tracks are being scrobbled to my Last.fm account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't play for more than a second

I seem to have several problems at the moment with Spotify which is making it almost impossible to use at the moment,my first problem which I've been experincing for a week or so now is that songs might skip or stop whenever I move,and it still skips...

• I seem to have several problems at the moment with Spotify which is making it almost impossible to use at the moment,my first problem which I've been experincing for a week or so now is that songs mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When offline or just on Network I cannot play synced tracks (Preminum User)

Hi There, Desperately need help. I have an iPhone 4S and recently upgraded my Iphone system to 6.1 (still the same phone). Ever since doing this I can't play synced songs offline. I am a premium user. What used to happen: I'd go offline (in the subwa...

• Hi There,   Desperately need help.  I have an iPhone 4S and recently upgraded my Iphone system to 6.1 (still the same phone).  Ever since doing this I can't play synced songs offli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone: App trouble.

Hey, the Spotify App refuses to accept my Facebook password... Any ideas why? I have also changed it, but still no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, the Spotify App refuses to accept my Facebook password... Any ideas why? I have also changed it, but still no luck.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist radio repeating same few artists

I know this subject has been posted before, and for all other platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, etc.), but it is still an issue and no postings mention anything about a fix. I saw in one post that Spotify acknowledged the issue and agreed to look int...

• I know this subject has been posted before, and for all other platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, etc.), but it is still an issue and no postings mention anything about a fix.  I saw in one post t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! all playlists available offline automatically?

is there a possibility to set all playlists into offline-mode automatically? on my iphone?

• is there a possibility to set all playlists into offline-mode automatically? on my iphone?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing songs to ipod help

The problem only started recently. I'll try to sync some songs to a playlist but they simply refuse to sync. There is no message telling me why. The status bar will appear but not move and the songs will have the grey download symbol next to them. So...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem only started recently. I'll try to sync some songs to a playlist but they simply refuse to sync. There is no message telling me why. The status bar will appear but not move and the songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod does not show up in devices

My ipod touch 5 does not show up when I plug it in. I have created my playlist, and would like to download it on my ipod. Also, the app on my ipod, which I have been using for a couple months now--the free version, no longer works. Why?

• Regular
  • My ipod touch 5 does not show up when I plug it in.  I have created my playlist, and would like to download it on my ipod.  Also, the app on my ipod, which I have been using for a coup...
  • JeffSydor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with playlist folder

Hi, I updated to 0.5.9 and now my playlist folders are all messed up. Any help? musicman

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I updated to 0.5.9 and now my playlist folders are all messed up. Any help?   musicman
  • petrikangas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes sync and offline playlist files

How do I view my offline, saved, Spotfiy playlist files when my iPhone is connected to iTunes? I've can see the bar graph at the bottom of the iTunes viewer that says I've got 3gig of "audio" and 1 gig of "other" but the spotify files are not visible...

• How do I view my offline, saved, Spotfiy playlist files when my iPhone is connected to iTunes?   I've can see the bar graph at the bottom of the iTunes viewer that says I've got 3gig of "aud...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bad quality

Hi, Im using spotity premium on my Iphone 4S, but since yesterday, my music suddenly sounds like if I blew up my headphones. Also the music from the phone speaker sounds terrible, especially the bass. My music player does not have this problem, so it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Im using spotity premium on my Iphone 4S, but since yesterday, my music suddenly sounds like if I blew up my headphones. Also the music from the phone speaker sounds terrible, especial...
  • rdecast
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending Songs to "Spotify People" via I-phone doesn't work

Hi, Just like the title says, I am unable to send tracks to "Spotify People" from my i-phone (4S, running ios 5). It used to work but not anymore, still works on the computer though...Please help, this is my favourite feature in Spotify and I'm pisse...

• Hi,   Just like the title says, I am unable to send tracks to "Spotify People" from my i-phone (4S, running ios 5). It used to work but not anymore, still works on the computer though... Pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt folder

I have a folder on Spotify on my iPhone that won't delete when i try to. The Spotify-App just crashes. The folder isn't visible on my computer's spotify playlists... Its driving me nuts, could you help me out here Spotify???

• Casual Listener
  • I have a folder on Spotify on my iPhone that won't delete when i try to. The Spotify-App just crashes. The folder isn't visible on my computer's spotify playlists... Its driving me nuts, could you he...
  • rid3operator
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to sync but it only erased

I tried to sync the music and playlists from Spotify onto my Ipod Nano and all that it did was erase the previous music on my ipod. Now I can't figure out why it won't sync the Spotify music and playlists onto it.

• I tried to sync the music and playlists from Spotify onto my Ipod Nano and all that it did was erase the previous music on my ipod. Now I can't figure out why it won't sync the Spotify music and play...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I'm quitting Spotify Premium

Virgin Media's original Spotify deal was a no-brainer: free Premium access for six months (or for some of us a full year) and almost unlimited access to the world's CD collection. Once my original free year expired I signed up for the ongoing Premium...

• Regular
  • Virgin Media's original Spotify deal was a no-brainer: free Premium access for six months (or for some of us a full year) and almost unlimited access to the world's CD collection. Once my original fr...
  • NeilB
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium not working on iPhone

I just upgraded to Premium, but the app isn't letting my stream music on demand. What's the deal?

• I just upgraded to Premium, but the app isn't letting my stream music on demand. What's the deal?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop playing after 1.30 min despite premium account?

My Spotify account only plays any song for 1.30 min precisely on my Ipad then you have to log in again and listen to one song again for 1.30 min. It can not even play a second song before you log in again. I have a premium account which is continuous...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account only plays any song for 1.30 min precisely on my Ipad then you have to log in again and listen to one song again for 1.30 min.  It can not even play a second song before you l...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes