Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Solved!! My ipad is not recognized on the Devices

My Ipad is not recognized under the Devices, I want to be albe to have my own music under spottify as well and I don't want to pay for something that doesn't work? Help?

• Casual Listener
  • My Ipad is not recognized under the Devices, I want to be albe to have my own music under spottify as well and I don't want to pay for something that doesn't work?    Help? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Error

Es lo peor !Encima da un error 408 y no lo solucionan desde hace 1 mes.

• Casual Listener
  • Es lo peor ! Encima da un error 408 y no lo solucionan desde hace 1 mes.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I'm being told my free trial is over and I am trying to the premium version but cannot find the option to do so anywhere...help? Please?

• Regular
  • I'm being told my free trial is over and I am trying to the premium version but cannot find the option to do so anywhere...help? Please?
  • andilovetolaugh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync playlists from Macbook to iPhone without internet connection

Unless I missed something, it looks like there is no way to transfer offline playlists I have on my Macbook to my iPhone when no internet connection is available. Any reason why ??? It really sucks, frankly. As a Premium subscriber, I would expect th...

• Casual Listener
  • Unless I missed something, it looks like there is no way to transfer offline playlists I have on my Macbook to my iPhone when no internet connection is available. Any reason why ??? It really sucks, ...
  • entropyk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Not Working

I signed up for Premium while logged in through Facebook but Spotify is not recognizing I am a Premium member when using an iPhone 5. I tried to login to view my user profile but can only use the Facebook log in. I usually use an Android but am runni...

• I signed up for Premium while logged in through Facebook but Spotify is not recognizing I am a Premium member when using an iPhone 5. I tried to login to view my user profile but can only use the Fac...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer setup iphone 5

The hidden EQ how do I set it up to perfect I like hardstyle and trance so a combo of those if someone has a idea how the "hidden" eq should look like? I have tried and I was happy with one song but the rest of my playlist sounded like crap... HELP!

• The hidden EQ how do I set it up to perfect I  like hardstyle and trance so a combo of those if someone has a idea how the "hidden" eq should look like? I have tried and I was happy with one s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Pending Message on iPod Touch 5th Gen

I'm in the final stages of using Spotify for all my music, and I'm trying to sync my local files to my iPod. I connect my iPod to my laptop's Spotify app, sync all the songs no problem, but when all the songs have transferred the Local Files playlist...

• Visitor
  • I'm in the final stages of using Spotify for all my music, and I'm trying to sync my local files to my iPod. I connect my iPod to my laptop's Spotify app, sync all the songs no problem, but when all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not play the song it says it is

Hi guys Spotify is not playing the next song and no it is not in shuffle mode instead spotify will skip to a random song on the playlist but the little speaker icon goes on the next song in the play list like it should in addtion to this spotify will...

• Hi guys Spotify is not playing the next song and no it is not in shuffle mode  instead spotify will skip to a random song on the playlist but the little speaker icon goes on the next song in t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing Spotify playlists on my iPad2?

Hey Community, I will have Spotify Premium on my main computer and want to play all my music through an Ipad 2 using the Spotify app, which is in a different part of my loft. If it's synced correctly, can all my Spotify music plus my ITunes music (wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Community,   I will have Spotify Premium on my main computer and want to play all my music through an Ipad 2 using the Spotify app, which is in a different part of my loft. If it's synce...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing Top Tracks on iPad app

Hi, I am premium member using the iPad app and can't seem to view my own top tracks, do I need to activate this somewhere? Many thanks! Lindsey

• Hi,    I am premium member using the iPad app and can't seem to view my own top tracks, do I need to activate this somewhere?   Many thanks!   Lindsey
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify radio stops and starts playing every few seconds on iPhone 4 over G3

Hi all, This has just started and is really really annoying !! I have tried the fix i.e. delete the app - reboot iPhone - re install the App no good I also quit all push notifications and gapless play is anyon else haing this problem ?? I have the la...

• Regular
  • Hi all, This has just started and is really really annoying !! I have tried the fix i.e. delete the app - reboot iPhone - re install the App no good I also quit all push notifications and gap...
  • xenia2012
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited length of messages?

Hey guys,when I wanted to share a track with a friend of mine (we're both using Facebook to login) I noticed that there's a limit regarding the length of the message: My messages may not exceed 128 characters or I cannot send it. It's 2013 and this i...

• Hey guys, when I wanted to share a track with a friend of mine (we're both using Facebook to login) I noticed that there's a limit regarding the length of the message: My messages may not exceed 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IPod - I have a premium membership but spotify is saying my 'trial' is over???

I am unable to access synced music offline on my Ipod since the Spotify app says my free 30 day trial is over, however I have a premium membership. This problem does not extend to my laptop or iPhone which are working fine. How do I fix the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to access synced music offline on my Ipod since the Spotify app says my free 30 day trial is over, however I have a premium membership.   This problem does not extend to my lapto...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password -

I have a Spotify Premium abb. I have used Spotfy on my PC and now i wish to use it on my Iphone 5. I have installed it on my phone and asked for username and password. I cant fint my password. I payed with card and i cant remember ta have received a ...

• I have a Spotify Premium abb. I have used Spotfy on my PC and now i wish to use it on my Iphone 5. I have installed it on my phone and asked for username and password. I cant fint my password. I pa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working despite active account

Spotify won't work despite having an active account. Everytime I select a track it says I need Premium when I'm a paid up unlimited member. Have tried reinstalling the app and still no joy. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Spotify won't work despite having an active account. Everytime I select a track it says I need Premium when I'm a paid up unlimited member.  Have tried reinstalling the app and still no joy. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain tracks won't play on iPhone

Some tracks from the Josh Garrels album "Love & War & The Sea In Between" won't play on my iPhone. They work fine on my desktop, and show up black on playlist on phone yet they just won't play. I have them downloaded also for offline play. I tried re...

• Some tracks from the Josh Garrels album "Love & War & The Sea In Between" won't play on my iPhone.  They work fine on my desktop, and show up black on playlist on phone yet they just won...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I listen to my star track (which is public) at the same time someone else is?

While listening to my "star" playlist on Spotify, the playback stopped and I got the message: "Spotify stopped because this account is being used by someone else". Then I noticed in place of where my name appears under the playlist title it said "by ...

• Regular
  • ...lace of where my name appears under the playlist title it said "by (10 digit #)" What is that? The fone # of the person playing my track?  the track is set to public
  • motwins22
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login to premium account.. worked this morning

Worked fine this morning.. now only radio works.. says I have a premium account.

• Worked fine this morning.. now only radio works.. says I have a premium account.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream

Had premium for got to switch credit cards so it got canceled and now I just reneed it and now I can't stream music says I need to upgrade which I did already

• Had premium for got to switch credit cards so it got canceled and now I just reneed it and now I can't stream music says I need to upgrade which I did already
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working

Yep bought premuim and it's not working at all.... its under my email [snip - email]

• Yep bought premuim and it's not working at all.... its under my email [snip - email]
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes