Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Light Theme and Album View

Light Theme and Album View

I was a Rdio user, and I am having trouble finding songs in my large playlists, I just wana ask for Album View in Iphone and also in mac applications, its really harsh to navigate between hundreds of songs without filters in iPhone app.  Also please upgrade your IU to less heavy palette, I am zen and also designer, I wish there was a Light theme because the actual UI is dark and old. I want to stay in spotify for years. I'm just having trouble with those two aspects. 

Thank You.

Josh.

5 Replies

Album view has been requested in the ideas section here. Do add you Kudo in support 🙂

Does that request you are talking about covers Mobile devices?

And just to add; the idea for Spotify skins (i.e. themes); can be located here.

Hopefully it will be reconsidered at some point Still good to add a Kudo and comment to get Spotifys attention that people would like it implemented.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@JoshStomp wrote:

Does that request you are talking about covers Mobile devices?

I think that idea is just referring to the desktop client; but it's not very specific so it may include mobiles! You could submit a new idea clarifying mobile devices or alternatiely just comment asking for it on mobile as well.

Edit: the tag says desktop so assume it's just referring to desktop; you can always add a tag saying 'iOS' if you want!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I have made my point in my initial post, My problem is happening on Iphone mostly, i use Mac desktop client also but just 10% of my time. I not saying desktop is not important but i think mobile apps are most used by premium users like me.

Thanks. Already given your post kudos 🙂 

Suggested posts