Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync track playback with friend

Solved!

Sync track playback with friend

Is there anyway of having the tacks i play in my spotify also play in my friends spotify?  Imagine when I'm chatting to a friend on skype or some online chat, and when i play a track in my spotify, it plays in in my friends spotify, synced, so we can share listening experience.

I guess this would be a new feature request or is there a way to do this already?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried Soundrop? You can share a room with your friends, chat and vote up tracks you want to listen to.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Good idea - post it in ideas 😉

cheers mate, will do 😄

I've been searching for the same thing, but I couldn't find a synchroniser. Have you found something yet? [ :

Marked as solution

Have you tried Soundrop? You can share a room with your friends, chat and vote up tracks you want to listen to.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for that! It's the closest thing to what I was looking for. It's not very flexible, but at least you can listen to music at the same time on different computers without having to countdown before clicking the "play" button.. Smiley Happy Thank you for replying. 

this should be available. I want to share wit me bitches when chilling under "palm-tree" (from goldlink)

Soundrop is gone 😞 . But you can use https://www.jqbx.fm now 🙂

Suggested posts