Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing Local Files From MacBook to iPhone

Syncing Local Files From MacBook to iPhone

Alright, so I have been using spotify for a few months now and haven't had any problems with it until recently. Normally I use my MacBook Pro to download things such as mixtapes or whatnot. After that, I either drag the music folder from my finder straight into a spotify playlist, make the new playlist playable offline, and sync it wirelessly to my phone. Sometimes I'd drag a few songs from itunes and drop them straight into spotify. Either way, they both worked. For about the past month, I can't do anything with local files on my phone. I can't play them at all. It says they're there and lets me go to play them, but when I click on a specific song, it just has the pause button there and when I click it, it tells me to sync the song from my computer. No derp, I've only tried that about 22 times. They play on my computer and today one of the playlists containing local filed songs or whatever actually started working, but that's it. I have no idea what's going on. I've updated all of my itunes stuff on my computer and iphone. No new updates are available for spotify or software or anything. I've tried reinstalling everything that has to do with my music/spotify on both my computer and phone. Can anybody help me fix this?

Thanks

0 Replies

Suggested posts