Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
iPhone XS Max
My Question or Issue
Recently, I've been having severe syncing issues with Spotify Group Session which never happened before.
Upon starting, one device (person who created the session) would play the music starting from 00:00 but the other device (other person who joined) would start around 01:30.
These are the steps I have tried so far:
1. Updated the iPhone iOS software (14.3 lastest)
2. Verified that the "Spotify App" is updated (126.96.36.1999)
3. Verified that I am connected to a stable WiFi connection
4. Disabled "Gapless Playback", "Automix" and "Autoplay" under SETTINGS > PLAYBACK
5. Deleted the cache under SETTINGS > STORAGE
6. Reinstalled the "Spotify App"
7. Rebooted the phone
*these steps have also been done by the other person who joins my session
Hoping for a solution to this. Thank you!