Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing your Local Files to your iPod classic, nano, or shuffle with Spotify

Solved!

Syncing your Local Files to your iPod classic, nano, or shuffle with Spotify

Good Day

I am having trouble finding my Ipod nano on devices eventhough I have connected my usb. I have also copied the files to itunes, but cannot find it when I log into Itunes. Please help, I have been having trouble for 4 days now

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Exactly which ipod nano are you using - there is a bug which stops spotify seeing 6th and 7th generation devices (with the lightning connector).

What files did you copy to itunes - I'm not sure I understand.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi, I have a ipod nano 7th generation. I see there is a bug. I know you are not from Spotify, but do you perhaps know where I can find the solution somewhere. One of the playlists are named itunes which I have saved my music to.

Thank you for the answer

Marked as solution

Hi. The last official update from Spotify was back in March saying they thought they had found a fix but no news since. You could post in that thread or use a contact form to try and get an update. In the meantime, all you can do is use itunes to synch music to your ipod.

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Exactly which ipod nano are you using - there is a bug which stops spotify seeing 6th and 7th generation devices (with the lightning connector).

What files did you copy to itunes - I'm not sure I understand.

Marked as solution

Hi, I have a ipod nano 7th generation. I see there is a bug. I know you are not from Spotify, but do you perhaps know where I can find the solution somewhere. One of the playlists are named itunes which I have saved my music to.

Thank you for the answer

Marked as solution

Hi. The last official update from Spotify was back in March saying they thought they had found a fix but no news since. You could post in that thread or use a contact form to try and get an update. In the meantime, all you can do is use itunes to synch music to your ipod.

Suggested posts