Plan

Free

Country

Device

iPhone 

Operating System

(IOS 12.4)

My Question or Issue

I was listening through my liked song playlist when I accidentally hit the hide song button. When trying to unhide the song I clicked on the song and found no unhide option. I then later found out I needed to go the my library and find the hidden playlist and unhide my songs from there. However for me, that playlist doesn’t exist. So now I have songs that I can’t listen to Bc there is no way to unhide them

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend updatin to iOS 12.4 🙂

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend updatin to iOS 12.4 🙂

Hope it helps.

Hey thanks for the great tips, however I did all of these and was still unable to fix this glitch. I also tried logging out and logging back in as well.  

Oh wait now the songs that were previously marked as hidden were unmarked out of nowhere. Still no hidden playlist but at least no songs are hidden now 

Suggested posts