Step 1

NEXT STEP

Thumbprint?

Thumbprint?

Plan Premium

Country USA

Device 7 Plus

Operating System ios 11.4

Converting from Pandora. That app had a function called 'Thumbprint'. Basically a playlist of every track I'd 'thumbed up'. Is there an equivalent in Spotify?

Thanks. 

5 Replies

Hi @randyw57,

Glad you asked!

In fact there are 2 playlists like that. One that is called simple Songs, where all your saved songs rest. While the other one is called Liked From Radio, which contaions all the songs you have thumbed up, you can notice that when you place music and the back play button is replaced by a hamburger menu.

If you found it helpful mark it as a solution and drop a like.

Have a nice day 🙂

Thanks, LorenXK!

Found the 'Liked from Radio' Playlist.
I had three. One had a lot of songs, the other just a couple.

Deleted the small two.

I didn't follow the second part, though.

When I'm playing music from a Radio one of the buttons gets replaced with the hamburger?  Let me know!

Hi,

Glad I was able to help!

I was taking about the 3 parallel lines, tapping it will bring this menu.

If you do have any other questions please feel free to ask 🙂

Have a nice day 😉

IMG_0153.png
IMG_0154.png

Hi, LorenXK!

Well, I have been thumbing around and I can not get a screen with those three parallel lines. If it isn't too much bother, where did you start? A Playlist? Artist?  ???

Thanks. 

Hi,

You get that if you are playing your Daily Mixes, when a playlists runs out of songs so Spotify works it's magic by creating a Radio station for it playing similar songs, or same when playing an album or a a single song from any artist. Also, when you play a radio station directly from Radio section in Spotify app.

When in the app you won't get that menu, instead you will notice a thump up icon on right and a thumb down one on the left of the palyer when you enter full screen.

Hope you got it 🙂

Suggested posts