Premium

Country

United States

Device

Iphone 6s

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.2)

My Question or Issue

the thumbs up and thumbs down options on all of my radio functions has disappeared.

i have restarted the app, restarted the phone, uninstalled/reinstalled the application.

i have also noticed that while I continue to use the radio, if I “dislike” a song and select the option, it skips no less than 2 songs.

i put a lot of time into my radio stations to build up the selection algorithm, so this is causing some major issues.

please advise 

Update:

no progress or change to any of these issues. If not fixed in he next week I will most definitely cancel my spotify premium and switch back to Pandora. They started offering custom lists and they still have like/dislike options for radio etc. 

2 Replies

Experiencing both of these as well. 

The radio algorithm is excellent...if you make sure to thumbs up/down the first 10-20 songs. So, like OP, I'm super reliant on it. I am almost at the 10,000 song limit as well, so having to go to my saved songs after a session and unlike a bunch of songs is a pain. This combined with the two-song dislike has ruined the best function of spotify. 

These two issues combined make the radio almost useless unless you are a very casual listener, IMO

Bump. 

I care more about the fact that there is no longer a smart "Liked From Radio Playlist" populated by simply pressing the Thumbs Up button.

If this was intentional, it is a terrible change.  

Suggested posts