Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Time indicators disapears after a couple of secunds, using the app for iPhone.

Solved!

Time indicators disapears after a couple of secunds, using the app for iPhone.

Time indicators disapears after a couple of secunds, using the app for iPhone. Is there a way to keep them all the time?

A673A6FC-F8C8-4504-9F99-9B9DE6B9DB29.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Geiroal.

Thanks for bearing with us 🙂

This is indeed expected behaviour. If you would like to reinstate the time indicators on iOS, we suggest you head over here and vote for the idea.

Hope that helps 🙂 Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @Geiroal.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community 🙂

Could you describe your problem in a bit more detail? From the screenshot you have sent us, it seems like the time indicators are still there. Do you mean that they stop indicating the correct time?

If so, then we suggest you first perform a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here. This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need any more help.

Thanks! I have tryed as sugested to reinstall the app without success.

On the screenshot the indicators shows, but only for a couple of seconds. iPhone8 iOS 11.4.1

all other iPhones and iPods in the familiy has the same problem eccept on my iPad air2.

Hey @Geiroal.

Thanks for getting back to us with that info.

Could you let us know what your Spotify app version on your device is? Once we have that, we can look into the matter further.

Thanks!

The version is: 8.4.78.643

i have reinstalled the app without anny help.

I think you are talking about how the time goes away automatically after a few seconds? That is how the app is designed and it is not a malfunction. I agree though that it is inconvenient and unnecessary. 

Yes i am afraid that is the answer:-(  But the indicators works fine on my ipad with the same version installed. If it is suposed to fade away after a few seconds somebody should change that;-)

Marked as solution

Hey @Geiroal.

Thanks for bearing with us 🙂

This is indeed expected behaviour. If you would like to reinstate the time indicators on iOS, we suggest you head over here and vote for the idea.

Hope that helps 🙂 Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Suggested posts