Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Title Changes On Lock Screen -- Still not fixed -- Still broken

Title Changes On Lock Screen -- Still not fixed -- Still broken

27 Replies

This is a joke! We are on v. 0.5.9.10 and. IT IS STILL NOT FIXED! Im going crazy over this bug, i never know what song im listening too sinse i allways look in the lockscreen or the display of my A2DP headset. I dont understand how hard this can be, it was working before, so just check what was changed sinse the last working version and fix it. You make it sound like it is Rocket Science, its not really.

Three different posts refer to this bug, it's been around for several months now, and Spotify's support remains desperately silent on the matter. This is very unprofessional, to say the least. 

As a paying customer, I am feeling really disappointed.

I moved to MOG months ago (right after I posted in this thread the first time). I assumed this would be fixed for you guys now, but I just got an email saying this thread had been updated and decided to check. Shame on Spotify. So glad I jumped ship when I did

Yeah, I have almost given up. Might give Wimp a try. We dont have MOG in Sweden. But it just feels like a stupid little bug. Why dont they just fix it? I dont get it.

Yeah, any comment from the support folk would be greatly appreciated.

The only excuse they can have by now is that they are working on a major update. But I doubt that.

Also for  me this bug happens!! Still no fixes!! What kind of programmers they have?

We're happy to announce this is fixed in the 0.6.0 release of Spotify, available NOW in an App Store near you! I'll lock this thread for now! 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts