Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Too hard to delete a single song from a playlist

Solved!

Too hard to delete a single song from a playlist

I remember that, some years ago, when I had an Android device, it was easy to remove a song from a playlist: there was an option just at the dots located at the right. However, in iOS, you have to activate the "Edit" view and scroll until you find the song. What's more, you cannot filter the playlist in this view, so the work is even worse.

Could you give the option to delete a song also in the dots? I don't think it would be a big problem.

Greetings,

Lousan92

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lousan92,

It means that Spotify doesn't have in plan to add that feature right now but if you want you can create a new thread to bring it again to their attention 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there!

This sounds like a good idea. I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Sorry, but I think I don't have the ability to create a new idea in that board (that's why I opened it here). How can I do it?

Thanks in advance,
Lousan92

Hey @Lousan92,

Could you check if you can start it from here?

Please let me know 🙂

Yes, it seems that I could be able to create the idea from here. However, another user suggested the same and it was marked as "Not Right Now". I just voted at the existing idea...

Anyway, thank you! 🙂
Marked as solution

Hey @Lousan92,

It means that Spotify doesn't have in plan to add that feature right now but if you want you can create a new thread to bring it again to their attention 🙂

Suggested posts