Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble syncing Spotify to iPod classic

Trouble syncing Spotify to iPod classic

Every time I try to sync to my iPod classic from my computer (wifi) I'm told I need to restore my iPod. I am a Premium customer. What up with that?

6 Replies

Spotify syncing and iTunes syncing for iPod's aren't compatible. You also need to connect via USB, unless it has changed recently 🙂

Liam

I am connected via usb to my computer and I close iTunes when it comes up. What else do I need to do? I synced the device earlier when I first subscribed to Spotify and when I tried to update with new tunes it won't work.

@wardaddy wrote:

I am connected via usb to my computer and I close iTunes when it comes up. What else do I need to do? I synced the device earlier when I first subscribed to Spotify and when I tried to update with new tunes it won't work.

This help article should be able to guide you 🙂

read it. doesn't apply. I plug in my iPad, click on devices and get the screen telling me to restore iPaod and reset in itunes. no other options

Sorry. I just assumed that as you posted in a thread with the subject "Trouble syncing Spotify to iPod classic" that you were having issues with an ipod classic. My apologies. I suggest you start a new thread and include at least some of the infromation in the troubleshooting template so we can help solve whatever issues you're having.

Suggested posts