Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Turn Genius on

Solved!

Turn Genius on

For some reason the Genius Behind the Lyrics feature just turned off or went away or something. I liked the feature and would like to get it back, I didn’t turn it off or anything it just went away, it’s been a couple weeks and the rest of the people on my Family plan have it but I don’t. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi MexicanPear,

On your iOS device, if you click on the cog icon in the top right corner of your screen this will open up Settings

From here click on Playback and scroll to the bottom of the screen and you should see a button to toggle Behind the Lyrics on/off.

Are you able to confirm with me that you are seeing this? Let me know if this works for you by turning it on!

Thanks 

Jarred

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi MexicanPear,

On your iOS device, if you click on the cog icon in the top right corner of your screen this will open up Settings

From here click on Playback and scroll to the bottom of the screen and you should see a button to toggle Behind the Lyrics on/off.

Are you able to confirm with me that you are seeing this? Let me know if this works for you by turning it on!

Thanks 

Jarred

Nothing there my good sir 

What do you see when you go to settings? Can you please provide a screenshot?

This is all that shows up

47A1FC5A-1341-4D85-B304-C3059BCDC893.png

I did all of that, but I do not see the "Behind the Lyrics" button. Please tell me how to fix this. Thanks!

Yeah, that happens with me too!

I’m having the same issues. I like Genius and for some reason it just disappeared. Help plz

I found that if you go to Genius app, under settings there is an option to suggest lyrics on this device. Turn it on and it works now.

Screenshot_20180405-072029.png

Suggested posts