Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Twilight Zone Radio Podcast - Unable to skip ahead/back, audio skipping and repeating

Twilight Zone Radio Podcast - Unable to skip ahead/back, audio skipping and repeating

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I am running v8.8.28.416 on my iPhone. About halfway through any episode of this particular podcast (The Twilight Zone Radio Dramas), I’m unable to skip ahead or back, or scroll to another time in the podcast and have the audio reflect the change - the audio just keeps repeating from the same spot despite showing that I’ve skipped to a different time. For some episodes, the end credits start playing about 20 minutes (roughly halfway) in, again I am unable to skip around while they’re playing, and then the audio starts the episode from the beginning again despite showing that it’s been playing for 20+ minutes. I’m only experiencing these issues with this particular podcast, both on my Windows PC and my iPhone. I’ve experienced this with every episode of this podcast that I’ve listened to thus far.

3 Replies

Hey @Cbrick17,

Thanks for reaching out.

As a first step, can you please check if the same thing happens when you've downloaded the podcast and enabled Offline Mode?

Also, it's worth checking if the issue persists with another internet connection by a different provider.

Looking forward to your reply.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This happens to me too! With only this podcast. If I receive a call or check a text via CarPlay and then return to the show, it starts from the beginning and the time usually shows from 0-3 minutes. (If I manage to get a full episode without interruption, the time bar holds at 3 minutes so I don’t know exactly how much air time is left.) I figure I must be listening TO the Twilight zone IN the Twilight Zone. 

Hey @nocera71,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd recommend that you log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that'll make a difference.

If you're still experiencing this, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow these steps here. This way you'll make sure that you're running the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes. In addition, any corrupted files that might be interfering with the app's performance on your device will be removed. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts