Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ugly version of playlist or artist station pages in iPad app

Ugly version of playlist or artist station pages in iPad app

I used to press the song cover on lower left, then it would become a fullscreen and on the top there shows the name of this playlist or station, when I pressed the name on the top I could go back to the full-fuctional page of the playlist or station. But now when I press that name it brings me to a very simple and ugly page, which only shows the songlist, I can't press ♥ to add this station to my collection, I can't see other information of the playlist. Why using a bad design to replace the original good design?

YY5G4Oy

LaYGByC

The ugly version

The ugly versionThe ugly version

The original version

czKSJEg

5 Replies

Hi @jc3113,

Thank you for posting on the Community.

We've moved your post to this help board as it fits its content. 

In order to better understand what you're describing, please send us the URI code of a couple of playlists you're experiencing this with. 

Also, it would be very helpful to have a video showing the process you're following. 

Keep us posted!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, thanks for the reply, I just figured out what happened.

When I pressed the name of the station on the top, I usually could go back to the original page of this station. But what happened to me might be the all songs of this station were all played already, so it went to the similar songs which not in the station. And when I press the name on the top, it bought me to a weird and simple songlist page, not the original station homepage.

I do this a lot because sometimes I play stations randomly, but if I find a good one I can go to the station homepage very quick and press ♥ to add to my collection. Of course I can still remember the name and go to search to get into the homepage, but it's not very convenient. Wish there is a better way.

I recorded a video, I pressed the lower left, then the top, get into the weird page, the from the homepage I entered the original page of the station.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YIStY2kPAsc1rbmLcOKxNuon00o7b1-y

Hey @jc3_113,

It seems after the playlist ends it starts playing similar songs based on that playlist, basically playing a station playlist for the station playlist you started playing. This feature is called Autoplay. If you don't like this feature you can disable it in Settings, just follow the steps provided here.

However, if you want something changed how it works you could always submit a new idea.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks! It's very useful. But what I am confused about is I never change my habit, I always let the station play all day long, so they basically went to the autoplay mode everyday, and I remembered everytime when I press the top I could go back to the original page of this station. But now it's not, I can't recall when it started happening, or it work this way all the time?

Hi @jc3113

Thanks for the reply. 

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks as we always strive to improve our users' experience.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here. 

Take care. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts