Free/

Country

United States

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

The issue I’ve been experiencing is that on my iPhone, I have not been able to find where I can clear my queue. I’ve searched everywhere online, but many sites and forums are outdated. I have the newest Spotify update (8.4.77) and have been experiencing it for a few months. Everywhere I look says to tap on the three bars/dots to open up the queue or find an option to take you to the queue, but whenever I tap it, there is no option available. Could you lend a hand?

(I should also mention that this is on a playlist that I have created, and I have also tried reinstalling the app.)

B8DCFE30-EA5D-45E8-B8AB-A863F0726051.png
3 Replies

Hey @Hudson95MCCP, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

This support article should come in handy to learn more about Queue and how to use it.

Hope it helps 🙂

Seriously? Somebody asks a very specific question, and you respond with that**bleep** link to a page with not one sentence of relevant information?

How about **bleep** you, my dude.

The only way I have figured out how to clear the queue is to scroll down to the bottom of the queue, start playing the last song in the queue, push it to end quickly & then the queue is cleared.  Kinda kludgy.

Suggested posts