Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to stream on Apple Watch through airpods alone without iphone

Unable to stream on Apple Watch through airpods alone without iphone

I cannot see my airpods on the connect to a device option when trying to stream spotify on apple watch alone not through iphone. I have a premium subscription and I have tried all possible ways by uninstalling and reinstalling app on the watch and iphone, unpair and pair my airpods to my watch. Nothing seem to be working
3 Replies

Have you tried streaming music from your watch to your airpods using any different apps (podcasts, music, etc.)?

i have the Same Problem. I can use the airpods With Apple Music and if i change to spotify i cannot choose AirPods. I reinstalled the App on the watch and restarted the watch 

Hey @kipdemo1985,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared. 

Would you mind reinstalling the Spotify app on your watch to check if that makes the difference?

On another note, could you try unpairing and pairing again your AirPods to your watch? When using your AirPods to listen from your watch through Spotify's Connect, make sure that both devices are on the same network.

Lastly, if the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind checking if you can stream music on your Apple Watch without the AirPods? 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts