Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t get the 30” free NO MATTER WHAT! On iOS!

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountryHave a brand new IPhone Pro Max 13 & and an Ipad pro 11 and can’t get the free 30” to engage no matter what I...

• Regular
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country Have a brand new IPhone Pro Max 13 & and an I...
  • trinityryin
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Timestamp messed up on iPhone after linking with Samsung TV

After linking iPhone with tv the timestamp resets back to last time a hard close of the iOS app is done.If the app is opened without doing a hard close is skips back to the timestamp when the last hard close of the app was doen.It looks like linking ...

• Visitor
  • After linking iPhone with tv the timestamp resets back to last time a hard close of the iOS app is done. If the app is opened without doing a hard close is skips back to the timestamp when the last ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant download Local Files playlist - iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max

Hey,I am using iPhone 13 Pro Max - updated to the last iOS version and latest Spotify version available.I'm trying to download the tracks from my Local Files playlist,I verified that its only MP3, no DRM,I am using the same WiFi and Spotify isn't blo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I am using iPhone 13 Pro Max - updated to the last iOS version and latest Spotify version available. I'm trying to download the tracks from my Local Files playlist, I verified that its only...
  • MrGagaLover
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add song to playlist

I am unable to add a song to a playlist on my iPhone X. song: in water by bay ledgesplaylist: 2022Plan premiumFree/PremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOSspotify version: 8.7.21.1728 My Question or Issuei am unable to add a song to a pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to add a song to a playlist on my iPhone X.  song: in water by bay ledges playlist: 2022 Plan premium Free/Premium Country USA    Device iPhone X Operating System ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Home Screen Shelves.

Hello there, I have noticed that Spotify updated their mobile and desktop homescreen shelves in 2021. Thinking it was a beta feature, I didn't think anything of my desktop or mobile devices not receiving the update, but it's been about a year since t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I have noticed that Spotify updated their mobile and desktop homescreen shelves in 2021. Thinking it was a beta feature, I didn't think anything of my desktop or mobile devices not recei...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu aplicativo n sai do modo aleatório

Já tentei várias formas desativo o modo aleatório mas n passa as músicas na sequência

• Visitor
  • Já tentei várias formas desativo o modo aleatório mas n passa as músicas na sequência
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can’t I download songs in spite of having 3 months Premium subscriptio

I have 3 months free premium subscription on my iOS device,but I can’t find any option for download songs for listening offline

• I have 3 months free premium subscription on my iOS device,but I can’t find any option for download songs for listening offline
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Spotify doesn’t play any music now?

Spotify is not playing correctly. When I launch the music is not playing at all. I have to go back and forth hoping one song will be playing. What is happening? Even the downloaded songs are not playing anymore, either on wifi or when using data.

• Spotify is not playing correctly. When I launch the music is not playing at all. I have to go back and forth hoping one song will be playing. What is happening? Even the downloaded songs are not play...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local downloaded files(songs) from pc dont show on iphone after downloading

I download mp3 file to pc import it into file which is connected to my spotify. I can play those songs on pc. I download them on my mobile phone, they turn to normal as i can play them and when i click on them they turn grey and the "How to sync song...

• Casual Listener
  • I download mp3 file to pc import it into file which is connected to my spotify. I can play those songs on pc. I download them on my mobile phone, they turn to normal as i can play them and when i cli...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify only playing music playlist but won’t play podcasts?

I can play any music playlists but I’m unable to play any podcasts. I’ve tried both updating the app and logging out but neither has helped.

• Visitor
  • I can play any music playlists but I’m unable to play any podcasts. I’ve tried both updating the app and logging out but neither has helped.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't unhide a song.

I'm currently using an iOS device, specifically Iphone, I've been trying to unhide a song that i want to listen, I've tried uninstall and reinstall, nothing seems to work, I also tried to unhide it on my laptop but they say it can only be unhide on m...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently using an iOS device, specifically Iphone, I've been trying to unhide a song that i want to listen, I've tried uninstall and reinstall, nothing seems to work, I also tried to unhide it o...
  • Vasil
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Spotify app ver 8.7.10 automatically stops the song at 10s

My Spotify automatically stop songs on my fav list at 10s. I am using iphone 11promax ios 15.0.2. I have tried to restart the phone and reinstalled the app but nothing changes. What should I do now? thank you.

• My Spotify automatically stop songs on my fav list at 10s. I am using iphone 11promax ios 15.0.2. I have tried to restart the phone and reinstalled the app but nothing changes. What should I do now?&...
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Private Playlist Settings not Synching Across Desktop and iPhone

I have noticed that even though I have changed the setting "Make my new playlists public" to off on the desktop my playlists I create on my iphone on the same account are still public initially. Everything else seems to synch seamlessly across device...

• Regular
  • I have noticed that even though I have changed the setting "Make my new playlists public" to off on the desktop my playlists I create on my iphone on the same account are still public initially. E...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It keeps pausing after 9-12 seconds and its only songs in my liked songs.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't work on iOS 10 but still works on iOS 9?

I've been using Spotify on my old iPad 2 on iOS 9 (the latest it will update to) with no problems for years. I recently upgraded my Father's iPad 4th gen to an 8th gen so didn't imagine any problems in using Spotify on the iPad 4 for myself. So imagi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on my old iPad 2 on iOS 9 (the latest it will update to) with no problems for years. I recently upgraded my Father's iPad 4th gen to an 8th gen so didn't imagine any problems ...
  • DoloresDR
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS 10
    old
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to "repeat only one song" in my saved playlist?

I want to repeat playing "only one" song when I use my iPhone 12 and playing via airplay mode. I just can't find a place to do the setting. The workaround is to add only the song I want to repeat into a new playlist, but I think it's really dumb. And...

• I want to repeat playing "only one" song when I use my iPhone 12 and playing via airplay mode. I just can't find a place to do the setting. The workaround is to add only the song I want to repeat int...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution IOS not showing list of songs in album

It has not happened before but today I am facing this on my IOS that when I open an album there would be the length of the album and how many songs are in it but it won't show any songs.I have tried closing and opening the app, then changing between ...

• Casual Listener
  • It has not happened before but today I am facing this on my IOS that when I open an album there would be the length of the album and how many songs are in it but it won't show any songs. I have trie...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    Album Art and Tracklist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes