Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unknown song playing

Unknown song playing

An unknown song is playing on my Spotify. When I start a podcast it stops after 2-3 seconds and Spotify starts to play the same song again. If I pause it it restarts again. Spotify also tells me that I am listening on Chrome even after I did the log off from all devices and changed the password. I am not logged on on any computer, only my iPhone. I did a re-install and changed my password but the problem still the same.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hi @Tor1122

It's good to know that you've already taken some steps. However, it's better to open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
Then you can go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE again.

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

Make sure to check this article as well, in order to protect your Spotify account. 

If the issue persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.
You can find the contact form here.

I hope it helps!

Suggested posts