Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Usernames in Collaborative playlist not showing up for IOS

Solved!

Usernames in Collaborative playlist not showing up for IOS

After the most recent IOS update 8.1.0.623, the account user names are missing from collaborative playlists. This is an essential feature that my close group of playlist followers use on a daily basis. Please advise on how to restore this on my iPhone app.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey All - I just updated the Spotify app on my iPhone (relased some time over the last few days) and it looks like they have made the change allowing users to see who has added songs to collaborative playlists! Finally! 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Any news on this? In order to see user names we need to delete the app, then reinstall it. We see the names for a little while then they vanish moments later. Could you please advise on how to troubleshoot this?

Same issue. It's really annoying and need a fix asap.

Having the same problem. My friends with the Android version are not running into this issue. I hope they address this soon... really a key feature of keeping Spotify is being able to make playlists with friends and see who is contributing which song. 

Any news on this, Spotify???

Any news?

Any news?

Hey Spotify can you at least comment on this? 

Marked as solution

Hey All - I just updated the Spotify app on my iPhone (relased some time over the last few days) and it looks like they have made the change allowing users to see who has added songs to collaborative playlists! Finally! 

This issue is still happening to me. My app is up to date. Any thoughts?

Suggested posts