Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Very Slow Downloading to Phone

Solved!

Very Slow Downloading to Phone

Spotify has slowed to a snails pace at downloading songs to my iphone 4s. I made sure that I didn't have it set to EXTREME sound quality and still it is VERY slow almost painful to even use. Will have to reconsider using Spotify if this keeps up.

23 Replies

iOS phones are such peices of **bleep**. This is the second time is have to download 1,200 songs and it takes this iPhone 5s weeks to get it done.  My 5 year old android phone can do this in less then a day. iPhones are garbage. **bleep** Steve Jobs!

Quiting Desktop App Worked Thanx!!

It refuses to download anything unless it’s connected to WiFi. Why does it need to re-download all the songs repeatedly?! It’s so darn frustrating, especially as it cut out during a long drive where there was no radio signal!! Get it sorted!!

The solution Y’all waiting for is:

From what ive read seems like the server of spotify in the country/region/time where/when you are trying to download is overloaded, so:

download a vpn and choose another country . And if you have a fast connection to the internet enjoy downloading 111 songs in 4-5 mins 🙂

Btw im not working for them . 

Suggested posts