Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I finished call on the phone with bluetooth, Spotify switch automatically from pc to phone.

When I finished call on the phone with bluetooth, Spotify switch automatically from pc to phone.

Plan

Premium

Device

(iPhone, Macbook Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 10,  macOS Mojave)

My Question or Issue

I listen Spotify on my pc. Also Spotify open on my phone. My phone is connected bluetooth headphone already. I make a phone call. As I speak on the phone, Spotify continues to play on the pc. No problem so far. When I end the call, Spotify automatically play on the phone not on the pc. I expect Spotify resume on the pc.

2 Replies

Hi @das_krokodile ! 🙂

Since you have Spotify open at the same time on both devices, the Connect feature is likely jumping between the apps to which one has the audio channel available. I'm not sure if your bluetooth headphones are connected to both devices as well, but it may be causing it when the call disrupts the streaming and then defaults to that last used device.
Hope this was helpful and have a good day! 🙂

I have a similar issue where, when I'm listening to Spotify on a PC, and I connect my Bluetooth headphones only on my smart phone, Spotify will sometimes automatically switch to the phone when I don't want it to. There should be an option to disable that. It's cool that Spotify stays open on my phone while it's playing on PC, but I don't want it switching automatically to my Bluetooth.

Suggested posts