Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why are my song titles overlapping like this?

Solved!

Why are my song titles overlapping like this?

Can anyone tell me why my playlists are showing up like this on my Iphone 7 Plus?

Spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Mine did this on iPhone. I remedied this by reducing font size in settings > display and brightness >font size. I went down by halfway and it stopped lists overlapping.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I am having the same problem and cannot find help anywhere! Please reply if you find a fix.

Marked as solution

Mine did this on iPhone. I remedied this by reducing font size in settings > display and brightness >font size. I went down by halfway and it stopped lists overlapping.

Yep! That took care of it, thank-you! I only had to go down one notch on the font size scale. Such a simple solution but no one else at Spotify or Apple chat seemed to know what to do.

So here's the thing.  It might fix the symptoms of the problem but the problem still exists.  I have poor eyesight so I've using larger texts for years on the same phone.  I've never had this issue until recently which leads me to believe it's an issue with Spotify.  Changing the font affects all applications on the phone not just Spotify.

Reducing the font size did fix the symptom of overlapping text, but I need the increased text size so this doesn't really fix the root of the problem.

Suggested posts