Why does my music stop playing?

Why does my music stop playing?

betsycuellar02

Any time I'll be playing msuic on my iphone on spotify, either just through my phone or connected to a bluetooth speaker, anytime I get a snapchat notification, or open snapchat, my music will pause, even when my phone is locked. It has become extremeley annoying and such a hasssle to play music. Is there any kind of setting I need to change? I really need some help. Thank You!

12 Replies

Re: Why does my music stop playing?

MYWRLD
Casual Listener

Same problem! It's killing my vibe when i'm driving. I even tried turning off notification sounds and tried turning on the background refresh for spotify but still stops. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

coltonpugh

i am having this issue with apple music as well. it’s and Apple or Snapchat problem. not spotify.

MYWRLD
Casual Listener
Yeah it was actually SnapChat, forgot to post I reinstalled SnapChat and it was fine after that!

lilhank

ME TOO

Aaronbamford05

I uninstalled then reinstalled snapchat and that done the job, must have something to do with the latest update of Snapchat.

gtc78

I had the same problem, I just re-installed Snapchat (and Youtube just in case) and now they work perfectally fine.

DarionZeta

Still having the same issue. I just updated spotify with the last version and now it stops even when connected to Chrome cast. 

emoth
Casual Listener

Yeah they fixed this for a while, but both apps have updated in the past 3 days and the problem is happening again, but like 3 times as frequently 

Jackcoghlan7

I’m having the same problem, then I have to go back onto Spotify to resume play. Instead of swiping up (iPhone) and pressing play there. Extremely annoying

SUGGESTED POSTS