Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why does my playlist not have its custom picture above it?

Why does my playlist not have its custom picture above it?

Hey, 

I uploaded a custom picture to my playlist via the mac app and when I go on the ios version on my iphone 7, the custom picture isn't there once the playlist is open. I'd like to share it to insta stories but I want it to feature the custom art. At the moment, it stll has the four artwork covers which I don't want, like in the file attached.  

IMG_1578.PNG
2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hey there @joshahobbs17,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

In addition to what @Loxer mentions above regarding making sure your playlist's custom artwork updates on Spotify, we'd recommend checking this Spotify Answer.  

On another note, keep in mind that when you share a playlist with custom artwork on your Instagram stories, it will be replaced with the default four-tile album artwork instead.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts