Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why dont spotify work in Australia?

Why dont spotify work in Australia?

Why dont spotify work in australia after 14 days? Nevr had this isue anywhere before.

someone help.

4 Replies

Hey! Spotify Free users are limited to use Spotify abroad for 14 days. If you are going to move to Australia you can change your country settings. However if you want to use Spotify abroad (on holidays) you have to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Good luck! 🙂
HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I checkd my settings and its has automaticly changed to australia, it dosent have to say anything if you on holidays or moving, it should work every where for free like for everyone.i was thinking to upgrade to premium but now i am re considiring even to ever use spotify again and just delete the whole thing cause of this. I traveld the world and no matter how long i stayed where it always worked. I have had spotify for many years and this is just redicilouse and frustrating.

Hey, I'm sorry you don't like the travelling policy for Spotify, you can read more about Travelling with Spotify on this page.

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well thank you for pointing that out for me but some nice guy  pm me and helped me and now it works. Thanks to him 🙂 

Suggested posts