Premium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone 13

Operating System

iOS16

My Question or Issue

After updating to version 8.8.**bleep** all the widgets went missing, existing ones turned black and the Spotify app in widget drawer disappeared.

IMG_0965.png
IMG_0964.png
7 Replies

The version got censored as I see, here’s the screenshot of the version I meant

IMG_0966.jpeg

Hey @ItzLiko,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

We've tried reproducing this, but we were not able to.

As a first step - we'd suggest that you log out > restart your device > log back in. 

Afterwards, go to your Home Screen, tap the Add button (+) in the upper-left corner, scroll down and try to look for the Spotify widget again. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I also have this issue and have for over a month 

Hey @Scapeqoat,

Thanks for your post!

Just to check, have you tried the steps mentioned by @Lyubka earlier in the thread?

Also, could you double-check if there's an update available for the app?

If that doesn't do the trick, could you let us know what device and operating system you're using, along with the app version?

Let us know how you get on.

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tried it and it didn’t work

Hey @Bubblebuddy1,

Thanks for your reply here.

In this case, would you mind sending us the exact troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? That way we can avoid repeating any of them. For starters, we'd recommend making sure both the app and your device are up-to-date.

If this behavior persists after that, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date, and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall here.

A frequent overlook step in the reinstallation process is the restarting of your device. Make sure you turn your device off after deleting the app, and then turn it on to reinstall the app. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

If the above doesn't do the trick, please send us the make/model and OS of the affected device, along with the Spotify version you're running there.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Having the same problem all week, and the fixes in the thread haven't worked so far 😞

Suggested posts