Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will spotify work on Ipod Nano Gen 6

Will spotify work on Ipod Nano Gen 6

I am thinking of upgrading from my mp3 player to an Ipod, and I really like the small size of the nano, however when I looked up if it works I get posts from 2012 saying it does not. Have they fixed this, or is gen 6 nano sol. If gen6 doesn't work I think ill buy some other solution. Thanks in advance.

9 Replies

doesn't look like it...go to page 4 of this to view the solution. It was given like 2 weeks ago. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iPod-6th-Gen-will-NOT-connect-to-Spo...

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Alright awesome you just saved me 20 min of reasearch I kudosed. 

Thank you! Oftentimes, you should see a suggestion column on the right of the page that may help send you in the right direction.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

is there any possible way to make spotify premium work with a ipod nano 6th generation (doesnt have lightning connector)??

Spotify will sync local files to an iPod nano (using 30 pin connector) but you can't sync any content from the Spotify catalogue.

In all honesty, it's easier to sync via iTunes.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hi could you please tell me how i can download from spotify to itunes so i can download my playlist on a ipod nano 6

Hi @ashtonjax1, this is not possible to do.

Hi
Thanks for your help is there no way I can transfer my playlist from spirit to iTunes
Thanks

As above, no that is not possible. Otherwise, it would be too easy for people to rip music from Spotify without needing to pay for it 😉

Suggested posts