Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wish List

Wish List

I'd like to start a Wish list thread. 

I think the version I have .4.23.11 is severly lacking on the Iphone and if there's some features I mention here that do exist, please let me know.  (Although the fact that I can't find them easily would be part of the problem with the apps layout)

1. Add to Que (END)

2. Add to Que (Play Next)

3. VIEW QUE (For the life of me I can't find this anywhere)

4. Reorganize order of que 

5. Start Radio station based on a song

6. If I do a search for a song, and play it (with nothing else in the que) it should start a radio station based on that song.  I do not intend to listen to for every copy of a song it finds.  Maybe there should be a "play found" option? I can see where someone may want to do that, but than you would need to be able to shuffle these.

Sorry for the long list.  Hopefully someone will take these ideas to heart.  If some of this functionality exists, please let me know as I must just be missing it somewhere.

Paul

9 Replies

Some of those features have already been requested, and one of them (possibly more, I only know about the one though) is even planned.  The best place to look to see if these have already been suggested, or to suggest them if they have not is the "Spotify Ideas and Feedback" category.

The Spotofy Radio on mobile is something that has actually been planned, but not yet implemented.  You can take a look at this suggestion here:  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas-and-Feedback/Spotify-Radio-on-Mobile/idi-p/929

You might also want to keep an eye on http://blog.spotify.com as they tend to announce new features and whatnot there as well.

would be nice to have a pinned "wishlist" thread that spotify actually looked at.

Id like to add a "shazam" feature of music detection and recognition, so I dont have to go to shazam first, THEN find it in spotify to hear it.

-avi

There is an entire category dedicated to suggestions that Spotify does look at.  In fact, they have implemented several things that had been suggested there.  Check out the Spotify Ideas and Feedback area here:  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas-and-Feedback/idb-p/ideaexchange

excellent. thanks

Ok.

1. DNLA, AIRPLAY playlist share.

2. Comment field at what friends are listening in the moment. Right pane

3. FLAC support. If its possible cue images too.

4. Organizing of local files like drag and drop in boxes, and beeing capable of make a folder "container" a playlist, make this easier.

For example (Personalized view, artist view, albums view) being possible to copy structures from artist, albums, etc into personalized view and make changes.)

1. Different sorting options for playlists would be awesome. Sorting options: alphabetically, by date, offline...

Yeah, but even if "Shazam" would be added as a feature on Spotify  to find a specific song (-s) that you're looking for, you would still not be certain of finding the song (-s) on Spotify, all because of their limited range of music. In other words it's a 50/50 situation.

I'd like to request to all you people from Spotify to please add Ed Sheeran and Martin Garrix's song I think its entitled rewind repeat it. I've been waiting wor weeks but its still not on spotify. Thanks!!

@raffytizon

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you.
However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can't find an artist you're looking for, they may appear (or reappear if removed) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts