Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't play anything. Just flips through all tracks until the end of the category.

Won't play anything. Just flips through all tracks until the end of the category.

Just after I updated my iPhone 5s to the latest iOS 10.1.1 I can no longer play anything in my Spotify app. When I go into a category, the tracks just flip by at about 2 per second until the end of all tracks in that category. I can't press any other control while it's flipping through.

I've logged out then back in. I've restarted my iPhone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify. Nothing has helped.

I've also tried connecting my iPhone to my car stereo with Apple car play and nothing plays there either. The screen is just blank.

Not sure what else I can do. Please help!
1 Reply

Having the same problem here. But I'm sure it was still working correctly after the iOS 10.1.1 update, but today it just suddenly happened. Skipping songs like mashing the next song button. However, in my case, one or two artist playlists suffer the skipping galore less, at least some of their song.

I also have tried everything, multiple reinstall, setting up the streaming quality, log in log out, everything. Happens on both Wifi and 3G connection.

Suggested posts