Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

The app is not working at the back via bluetooth

Hey, I have Iphone7, and with latest spotify update I can't play music at the back while the phone is connected to the car via bluetooth, I have to keep spotify open, and when I get notification it stops playing music. I have to close it and re-open ...

• Hey,    I have Iphone7, and with latest spotify update I can't play music at the back while the phone is connected to the car via bluetooth, I have to keep spotify open, and when I get no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

my Mixtapes

I accidentally clicked on the button that removes a certain artist from my mixtapes so that Spotify won't add any of his songs to my automatically created mixtapes anymore. any possibility to undo that?thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally clicked on the button that removes a certain artist from my mixtapes so that Spotify won't add any of his songs to my automatically created mixtapes anymore. any possibility to undo th...
  • Isifaxi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random pausing

I have Spotify premium and have music downloaded yet when I play the music on my phone through my car, it will randomly pause on its own and I will have to manually click play. But when I play it through my speakers at home, it's completely fine. Ple...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium and have music downloaded yet when I play the music on my phone through my car, it will randomly pause on its own and I will have to manually click play. But when I play it thr...
  • Carolineeeeeeee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't pause music when call comes in

When using Spotify through Carplay, whenever a call comes in, the music continues to play over the carphone speaker. Person on the other end can hear it too. Started with IOS10 update. Apple tech doesn't have a solution. Tried reboot and reinstallati...

• When using Spotify through Carplay, whenever a call comes in, the music continues to play over the carphone speaker. Person on the other end can hear it too. Started with IOS10 update. Apple tech doe...
  • Peargarden
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have I paid for Premium but can't use any of it's features? Can't find anywhere contact direct

I have been paying for Spotify Premium for 2 months now and can't use any of it's facilities or features. Please help me........

• I have been paying for Spotify Premium for 2 months now and can't use any of it's facilities or features. Please help me........
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suddenly only ~5% of songs are available offline

I have Premium and I can only play about 20/300 songs when I'm offline. This is a new problem. These songs used to be available and now they are not. It has nothing to do with playlists, only my Songs library. Can someone please provide a solution? I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium and I can only play about 20/300 songs when I'm offline. This is a new problem. These songs used to be available and now they are not. It has nothing to do with playlists, only my Song...
  • Brandubbz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery death deletes music

This has happened twice in the last week; whilst listening to Spotify my phone ran out of battery. When I charged it back up and reopened Spotify, I had to log back in and re-download all my music that I had already on my device before my phone had d...

• Casual Listener
  • This has happened twice in the last week; whilst listening to Spotify my phone ran out of battery. When I charged it back up and reopened Spotify, I had to log back in and re-download all my music th...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange log in behavior Help please..

When I try to log in with Facebook on iPad I'm directed to a different app. (Warner Archive)

• When I try to log in with Facebook on iPad I'm directed to a different app. (Warner Archive)
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An Error Occurred

Last Friday, I was using Spotify in my car, and I went to search for a song and was told I was offline. After that, any menu I would choose (except my Library) said "An Error Occurred", with a "Try Again" button below (which does nothing, no matter h...

• Last Friday, I was using Spotify in my car, and I went to search for a song and was told I was offline. After that, any menu I would choose (except my Library) said "An Error Occurred", with a "Try A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404

I have changed my password and also tried to log in via Facebook and am getting the same error each time. Really frustrating

• I have changed my password and also tried to log in via Facebook and am getting the same error each time.   Really frustrating
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not log in on app, on safari it works ok.

Hi i can not log in on the app on the iphone or the ipad but on the wed(safari) it works ok.It says wrong username or password. I tried to reset the password but it still does not work.I got my account in sweden but I am now in Oslo. I never logged i...

• Hi i can not log in on the app on the iphone or the ipad but on the wed(safari) it works ok. It says wrong username or password. I tried to reset the password but it still does not work. I got my a...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You've already created an account with this address.

Trying to log into my account that stopped for some reason unknown. Entered my bank details invited to log on. Get message you already created an account with this email address. Great, so why doesn't it now just open?

• Trying to log into my account that stopped for some reason unknown. Entered my bank details invited to log on. Get message you already created an account with this email address. Great, so why doesn'...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files won't sync to iPhone 6a

Hello,I am trying to sync local files to my iPhone 6s and it does not seem to be working. I did it once before ad\nd it worked just fine, but I forgot how to do it and now whatever I try to sync is not working. Can anyone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am trying to sync local files to my iPhone 6s and it does not seem to be working. I did it once before ad\nd it worked just fine, but I forgot how to do it and now whatever I try to sync is...
  • brandonreiff
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Car Connection dies after about 30 seconds of play

When I am in my car, I connect my iPhone 6 (running ios9) to my car with a USB. I know it's connected properly because it charges while plugged in. I choose USB from stereo options and Spotify will play for a bit, then shuts off and the error message...

• Casual Listener
  • When I am in my car, I connect my iPhone 6 (running ios9) to my car with a USB.  I know it's connected properly because it charges while plugged in.  I choose USB from stereo options and Sp...
  • jrmcgirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot the Apple ID i subscribed spotify to

I've been on premium since October 2015 and would like to unsubscribe spotify however i forgot the Apple ID that i subscribed spotify to. I'm planning to subscribe again via Singtel because its cheaper. Is there other alternative way to unsubscribe? ...

• I've been on premium since October 2015 and would like to unsubscribe spotify however i forgot the Apple ID that i subscribed spotify to. I'm planning to subscribe again via Singtel because its ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mobile playlists song order not matching desktop order. not syncing.

the song orders on my playlists on my mobile (ios) wont match the order on my laptop app. i've logged out and resest my mobile app several times and no change.

• Casual Listener
  • the song orders on my playlists on my mobile (ios) wont match the order on my laptop app. i've logged out and resest my mobile app several times and no change. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have premium, cannot access downloaded playlists

I have a premium spotify account and have been listening in "offline" mode for over a year to all the playlists or albums I have downloaded. This morning I get on and cannot access any of them. None of them have the green arrow lit anymore and it kee...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium spotify account and have been listening in "offline" mode for over a year to all the playlists or albums I have downloaded. This morning I get on and cannot access any of them. None ...
  • johnstvc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

You're Offline

I am going to cancel my subscription. I am on strong wireless and only message I get is "You're Offline" The troubleshooting is worthless I dont want to pay 10 dollars a month and not be able to contact anyone.How much is Apple Music? I am about to f...

• Casual Listener
  • I am going to cancel my subscription.  I am on strong wireless and only message I get is "You're Offline"      The troubleshooting is worthless   I dont want to pay 10 do...
  • Toadtoad
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

無法下載spotify

已付費使用spotify,換新機iphone7plus後無法下載app

• 已付費使用spotify,換新機iphone7plus後無法下載app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies