Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't work

Won't work

I've paired for it and it has processed. I spent yesterday messing with it and writing a support form. I have logged in and out and given it 24 hours it still won't work. Seeing as my account has already been charged and I am unable up use this I am insanely frustrated.
6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What does your subscription status on your online overview say? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I don't know what that means, I've had it for months and updated my payment information and now it won't work

It says I'm only signed up for free but my bank account was charged 10.72

It's possible youve created a second account by logging in using different credentials. Do you normally log in with your facebook credentials (email address and facebook password) or with a username/password. Try logging out and back in with each option to see if you can work out the correct account.

If you still have problems, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

I always use a user name I don't know what else to do. Can you just delete my account? It's not worth all this trouble

@Ksauls4001 wrote:
I always use a user name I don't know what else to do. Can you just delete my account? It's not worth all this trouble

Get in touch using the form Joe linked to just above and the Spotify team will be able to either sort it out for you, or delete your account. Neither issue can be solved really here on the community. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts