Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong music playing

Wrong music playing

I apologize if the title seems misleading, I was trying to keep the subject as short as possible!

I’m playing the free version of Spotify on an iPhone 6 Plus. I went to the artist Panic! at the disco and pressed shuffle play on their album “pretty. odd”. Everything was fine at first, when suddenly it started playing music on different albums. On the album page under shuffle play it shows the songs that would play and there was the button [and more]. I pressed it, and it said “Featuring”. It showed all the songs on the album, but as you kept scrolling through the songs at the end it showed songs from other albums with a green heart by them. I assumed they were there because I liked them, but after clicking the songs from the other albums, it showed I did not have them liked.

I’m not sure if this is something done by Brendon Urie himself, or if Spotify added other songs to the pretty. odd album. If it was the latter, is there any way I can take them off? Although I love all their music, it is slightly annoying having to listen to songs that aren’t on the specific album I’m trying to play.

I’ll add a picture of the featured songs on the album I’m trying to play. Any advice is appreciated

A8E8F534-24BF-4F97-A2B4-5F7AB8792689.png

1 Reply

Hey @auboo5, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help out though.

Does this issue persist if you log out and back in? You can also try a clean reinstall

to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts