Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

When playing to a wireless speaker that has Spotify connect, if I skip to a specific song in the que the song display will not change on my phone. Only after a song has fully played through will the phone display update. 

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12.2 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

sometimes the Internet speed can interfere with spotify and cause this problem but a simple refresh of the app will fix this problem.

I have this problem almost every time I play a song to a wireless wifi speaker, and it always happens when I change the volume. When I move the volume up and down it changes the displayed song to a different song and then back to the song that is actually playing. Gets pretty frustrating. I'm using the installed desktop app for Mac. I have reinstalled, refreshed, deleted temp files and all that stuff. My internet connection is fast and consistently. 

Suggested posts