iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist tracks don't appear on iOS app

PlanPremiumCountryUSE Device(iPhone XS, Macbook early 2015)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or Issue So, a few days ago I found that all my playlists had disappeared. Some new ones were added with names and tracks that I've ever heard of. I was w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USE   Device (iPhone XS, Macbook  early 2015) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue  So, a few days ago I found that all my playlists ha...
  • andyzimney
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app autoplays when I open it while my bluetooth headphones are connected

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12.0.1 My Question or IssueI bought a new set of bluetooth headphones (AUKEY Latitude Wireless Headphones) and updated to IOS 12 on my iPhone, and now my Spotify app autoplays every time I open ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12.0.1   My Question or Issue I bought a new set of bluetooth headphones (AUKEY Latitude Wireless Headphon...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

In Recently Played - You Haven’t Saved Anything From (album name)?

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue The past few days, when I go to recently played, a lot of the albums are coming up with this error message: ‘You haven’t saved anything from (album name). Save ...

• Plan Premium Country  Australia  Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue   The past few days, when I go to recently played, a lot of the album...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cellular Network=missing album cover art.

As the title says, when I’m on cellular network (LTE), most of the album cover art is missing. On WiFi, everything is fine. This problem came about roughly 2-3 weeks ago. I have logged out/in, uninstalled/installed....nothing. Any thoughts?

• Regular
  • As the title says, when I’m on cellular network (LTE), most of the album cover art is missing.  On WiFi, everything is fine.  This problem came about roughly 2-3 weeks ago.  I have log...
  • brinta
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dark deposited songs

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueSome of my songs saved on my device are dark deposited in my playlists. When I click them Spotify just jumps to the next song and doesn‘t let me play the dark depos...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Some of my songs saved on my device are dark deposited in my playlists. When I c...
  • Meijer1973
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t see the last song in my que

PlanPremiumCountry FinlandDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueCan’t see the last song on my que it’s really annoying.

• Plan Premium Country  Finland Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Can’t see the last song on my que it’s really annoying.  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followed artists missing from Artists tab on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceIphone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue When looking at the Artists i follow on my iphone, only a selection show up. I'm still following them, and they're still availableto listen to, but they don't show. How c...

• Plan Premium Country UK  Device Iphone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  When looking at the Artists i follow on my iphone, only a selection show up. I'm sti...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad 1st Generation problem

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceiPad 1st Operating SystemIOS 5.1.1 (Spotify Version 0.7.2.26) Hi! I have the last update for my old ipad (0.7.2.26). My issue is I cant connect or search songs. I’m premiun! Please solve this problem for old device u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device iPad 1st  Operating System IOS 5.1.1 (Spotify Version 0.7.2.26)   Hi! I have the last update for my old ipad (0.7.2.26). My issue is I ...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Carplay] Sorting Options for Album List and other Lists

Problem:Currently it's not possible to decide how Albums (and other lists) are sorted in Spotify's Carplay App. This is not convenient, because especially for Albums the users usually do not know the Album's title but rather the Artist's title. It wo...

playlist.png
  • Problem: Currently it's not possible to decide how Albums (and other lists) are sorted in Spotify's Carplay App. This is not convenient, because especially for Albums the users usually do not know t...
  • bevick
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 27 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on iPods

Is there ever going to be a fix so we are able to listen to the podcasts on iPods? It seems it is being suggested or being ‘worked’ on for a long time now. Podcasts are such a major part that if Apple or Amazon offer podcasts as well as music....and ...

• Is there ever going to be a fix so we are able to listen to the podcasts on iPods? It seems it is being suggested or being ‘worked’ on for a long time now. Podcasts are such a major part that if Appl...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ipod
    Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Listening to Spotify through the USB Cable in Car

I recently switch from Apple Music to Spotify. When I try to charge my iPhone and play music via the USB connection / cable, no music play. The iphone is playin the music, but there is no sound on the iPhone or through the car audio. This process wor...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently switch from Apple Music to Spotify.  When I try to charge my iPhone and play music via the USB connection / cable, no music play.  The iphone is playin the music, but t...
  • ReneBernier
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Car
    usb
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Searched song no longer plays next songs with same title in results?

In previous versions of spotify, whenever you searched a song and played it, the next search result in the list would automatically play. After an update, now everytime I play a search result it plays me a radio station based on the song instead of n...

• In previous versions of spotify, whenever you searched a song and played it, the next search result in the list would automatically play. After an update, now everytime I play a search result it play...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone keeps logging into wrong FB account

Upgraded to new iphone. Originally signed up for spotify with one facebook account, which now appears to have been a mistake because I can't unlink it. I created a new spotify account with my new facebook account. My facebook app is logged into the m...

•   Upgraded to new iphone. Originally signed up for spotify with one facebook account, which now appears to have been a mistake because I can't unlink it. I created a new spotify account with my...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t see songs in queue

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.0 My Question or IssueWhen i add songs to queue they don’t show - until i add a new song, then the first song shows. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted the phone, and i have...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.0   My Question or Issue When i add songs to queue they don’t show - until i add a new song, then the first...
  • ToveBer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't accept changes to my queue

Plan Premium Country UK DeviceIphone 6s Operating System ios 10 My Question or Issue For some reason my queue has been weird lately, if I shuffle a playlist and then make changes to the queue it won't actually play the order I've changed it too it'll...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium   Country UK   Device Iphone 6s   Operating System ios 10   My Question or Issue  For some reason my queue has been weird lately, if I shuff...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t find band info or profiles

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • SweMar
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in UAE

PlanPremiumCountry UAEDevice(iPhone 6sOperating System My Question or Issue I have deleted the Spotify app as it wasn’t working properly for some reason after I updated my phone. I now cannot reinstall it. Can you help me on how I can access my music...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country  UAE Device (iPhone 6s Operating System   My Question or Issue  I have deleted the Spotify app as it wasn’t working properly for some reason after...
  • angiemono83
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly not updating

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 8Operating System(OS 10 My Question or IssueMy Discover Weekly playlist hasn't updated for several weeks now. I've tried to unfollow/re-follow. Logged out of my phone and desktop and logged back in. But st...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 8 Operating System (OS 10   My Question or Issue My Discover Weekly playlist hasn't updated for several weeks now. I've tried to unfol...
  • rainkidrani
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al ecualizar con AirPlay

PlanPremiumCountryEcuador DeviceIphone XOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueAntes de actualizar a iOS 12.0 podía seleccionar la ecualizacion manualmente o seleccionar cualquier pre seteo de la lista mientras hacía streaming a un AirPort Expres...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ecuador   Device Iphone X Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Antes de actualizar a iOS 12.0 podía seleccionar la ecualizacion manualmente o selec...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Ecualizador AirPort express iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My 'Local File' music are not in the playlist I created on my iPhone!

So I downloaded some music on my desktop and moved those files over to the Spotify Local Files area. They work perfectly normal on my desktop, however when I goto my iPhone to open up the playlist, there's nothing there. It says "Want to add songs to...

• Regular
  • So I downloaded some music on my desktop and moved those files over to the Spotify Local Files area. They work perfectly normal on my desktop, however when I goto my iPhone to open up the playlist, t...
  • Yet
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes