Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Year in Review

Solved!

Year in Review

Will we be getting a personalized "Year in Review" this year? Complete with our Top 5 Artists, most listened to per season, playlist of 100 most played songs, etc. The info included changes slightly each year. Also, the end of the year playlists are out, and I've heard Spotify is planning to do something different with the year end playlist. Will something similar still be available?

38 Replies

Also in the same position - account set up with an old email address I no longer have access to etc. Will be really gutted if there isn't a way to get it re-sent 😞

same here it sucks, and cant change it to my new mail becouse i made a new account a few years ago with the new email . go back to the old now. allways fun seeing what i have been lissening to

Marked as solution

My newsletter settings are on but I still have not recieved an email 😞

I honestly think this was a bad move on spotifys part

same just changed my old email to a new one hopefully i can still get my stats 

Me too.
Maybe cause' I had missed notification for "news". 
Now I've fixed it. 

There is nothing in spam or something.
I really want Year in Reveiw – can I ask for an email or how will I get it?

Best regards

Hey guys!

For those of us who still haven't gotten our emails, I'm afraid that Spotify is unable to resend them. Luckily, there is still at least some hope for us! There is a web app called visualify.io that uses Spotify API to tell you your top artists and tracks from the last month, year, and your all-time most played music.

Unfortunately, it doesn't include all the fancy statistics such as minutes listened or total number of plays of top artists and songs, but it is certainly better than nothing.

Happy listening 🙂

@RivaDelRickard @superjamesrocks @saradougz

Dude - I thought last year's Year In Review was way more fun. So much more interactice and more stats (e.g., season by season breakdown). Love this feature but feel like it took a step back this year with the relatively unexcited email 😕 

I just got a year in review email and it really doesn't have that much. It has the hours listened, top 5 artists, and a couple other stats, but not as much as last year. I'm really disappointed. Spotify could've done better.

I am the maximum amount of dissapointment. Throughout the year my friends and I would always comment about how we're "building up those end of the year stats." This used to be a cool thing, and now it's a bust.

Same here, even though I removed the email from my facebook page (like it makes you do) my new email address won't update on the spotify account setting page. There needs to be something you can click to have the information sent you to manually if you didn't get the email

I just turned on my e-mail notifications hoping to get my year in review. But I think the e-mails were already sent out. Is there any way I can still see it?

I also didn't get the email with the options set right like more then a month ago. And it's also not in my spam folder.

I really don't like the answer that if you didn't get it your out of luck. What kind of trouble should it be for people to have it resent? Of have a easy and simple web presentation of the email? We have many people complaining here, why don't collect their email addresses and rerun that cronjob? You're not really tring to satisfy the dedicated users this year.

This shouldn't have been an issue if you guys didn't want to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. Last year an the year before was amazing, why not reuse it? 

If you do something like this for a couple of years, the people that promote your product expect to happen again. Just saying "Go somewhere else" is like telling us to take business somewhere else, wich is kinda strange.

I just hope we can get into a list anyway, because I'm really, really dissapointing in missing out on this, because you have a bug that you decided not to fix.

Is there a "too late" point? I didn't know this was happening a different way, and I didn't change my email notification settins until seeing this a week ago - but since then, no email. Did it just go out once, and I'm out of luck? Or can I get them to send it again?

My email notifications are turned on, yet I still have not gotten my year in review. I am looking forward to it!

How can I get my Year in Review for 2016 if I did not know this? This is very unfair to people who unsubscribed. I honestly wnated to stay subscribed to news but not offers. My inbox is clogged enough already and I pay for Spotify Premium and didn't think I needed another offer. For something that I *think* SO many people accessed, used, and enjoyed next year - there should have been a warning. If there was too much data to go through and do this all for everyone (which I'm assuming is why), I also think most users would have forgiven ONE unsolicited emailed informing them that the Year in Review would be *opt-in* for 2016. Please advise me how to get my own Year in Review. Thanks.

I have my notifications turned on and haven't received any emails yet. What's going on with this?

hey, I am sorry for the inconvinience because you have probably been getting lots of messages about this, but I messaged the Spotify support in early December about the Year in Review. They told me to make sure that I had opted into e- mail notifications and so I did (immediately); and then to just look out for the e- mail. I have not gotten anything since and for someone who has been using Premium for ages and was really excited for detailed data on my music throughout 2016, this is still bothering me a great deal. Can you do something about this? I believe I have some people with me on this..

I don't have email notfication turned on, but you can access your official Spotify EOY Wrapped information/statistics by going to 2017Wrapped.com and linking your Spotify! I though I was SOL but I found it!

If you go to 2017wrapped.com you can find it there 🙂

Suggested posts