Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Year in Review

Solved!

Year in Review

Will we be getting a personalized "Year in Review" this year? Complete with our Top 5 Artists, most listened to per season, playlist of 100 most played songs, etc. The info included changes slightly each year. Also, the end of the year playlists are out, and I've heard Spotify is planning to do something different with the year end playlist. Will something similar still be available?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @wildbow, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify is doing things a little differently this year, so look out for a special email from them in the coming weeks! Be sure to opt into News and Offers email notifications at https://www.spotify.com/account/notifications/

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

My newsletter settings are on but I still have not recieved an email 😞

I honestly think this was a bad move on spotifys part

View solution in original post

38 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @wildbow, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify is doing things a little differently this year, so look out for a special email from them in the coming weeks! Be sure to opt into News and Offers email notifications at https://www.spotify.com/account/notifications/

Dang - I've honestly been looking forward to the year in review all year. Really hoping that you give us the same metrics as in years past. 

I have also really been looking forward to the same or a variation of "Your Year in Review" on Spotify.  Hopefully something comparable is coming our way as we near the end of the year.   

Confirmed on Spotify NZ (?) page, coming out tomorrow!
IMG_20161211_115202.jpg

I hope there's a method for finding it for those who maybe don't have emails turned on

I recommend linking your spotify to a last.fm account, it will keep track of your listening history and lets you look at all the data you'd want.

I'll be REAL bummed out if Spotify doesn't bring back the Year in Review this year...

😞

Loved how much information they gave us last year. Spotify, hear my cry for help. We need our year in review!!!

I had an old email address set up that no longer works - how can I find the year in review? Is there a way to have it resent to my new email?

Hi,

most of my friends got their year in review sent by mail which was registered to their Spotify, but I haven't recieved anything, checked spam folders etc.

Can we get them resent or how do we get the review?

I also didn't get mine, would pretty much like to get one because this is my favourite part of spotify 😞

I had the newsletter disabled, just enabled it. Will I still be receiving the email anytime soon or is it forever gone?

Is it possible to still get the year in review if I only turned my notifications on just now? I would really like to see mine. Can spotify send it back out?

How can I turn Newsletters on?

I am also waiting for mine - I am subscribed to the right newsletters but haven't got it yet 😞

I had the newsletter disabled too. I hope there is a way to recover it 😞

darn, I really look fowar to the Year in Review.

Same issue here, had newsletter disabled... Any way to recover/resend it?

I received the mail, but when I want to click e.g. 'listen now' he opens spotify in my web browser which is poor quality, how do I open the link in my spotify App ?

Thanks,

Kurt

Belgium

I also have ALL notifications on and always have. Haven't seen anything in my inbox, yet. 

I did get access this morning to my personal Top Songs of 2016 playlist in the app, but it's not nearly as interesting as what they've done in the past....

So... instead of a page of nicely designed / animated end-of-year metrics, we're just getting an auto-generated playlist of the songs we've already listened to a lot this year? Rather disappointing.

https://open.spotify.com/view/2016-page

Suggested posts