Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yerel dosyalar iOS'ta görünmüyor

Yerel dosyalar iOS'ta görünmüyor

Aynı wi-fi ağına bağlıyom uygulamalar her iki cihazda da güncel .mp3 uzantılı dosyaları bilgisayardan çalma listelerine ekliyor fakat iOS cihazımda asla görünmüyor ne yapmam lazım?

11 Replies

Hi there!

I hope you don't me that I'm replying in English 🙂

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I restarted both my device and reinstalled both apps but didn't work it. 

version 1.0.89.313.g34a58dea on Windows 10

version 8.4.71.578 on iOS 12

Hey @yoscibacco,

Have you tried a different network connection?

Are your devices up to date?

Could you try creating another user account in you PC and install Spotify there to see if that helps?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I tried all ways. I tried at my home and work. 

My devices and apps updated and I try 3th account still same.

Hey @yoscibacco,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

The latest version of Spotify is 8.4.72 while you had 8.4.71

Could you try to update it?

Hope it helps!

It was in this version when i answered you. But wait ..

K_ZcPoc_.jpg

@Loxer I updated spotify app nothing change

spt.jpg

Hey @yoscibacco,

Could you try:

• Removing all offline devices and then reinstalling the app on both devices once more. Click this link to remove the offline devices.
  • Please make sure you have iOS 12 installed in your iPhone and Windows 10 1803 in your PC with all other updates available to it.

If that doesn't help, could you try and create a new playlist with your local files and try syncing that with the phone to see if that does the trick?

Please let me know how that goes 🙂

I'm really tired of this situation. What am I doing wrong

spoti 3.png

wdNNIMUN.jpg

SlTMABLL.jpg

P2CPnEEf.jpg

gBa1kL13.jpg

dJRQjAKW.jpg

Adsız.png

winv (2).png

spoti1.png

spoti 2.png

Hey @yoscibacco,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Sorry that didn't help.

Could you create a new playlist (perhaps something is wrong with this one) and fill it with local files? Use the instructions from this page, follow all the steps there.

You'd also ask you to try a different WiFi network because form the screenshots it seems that you're not within the optimal range of the router.

Please let me know how it goes 🙂

Merhaba. Eşitleme yapabilmen için güvenlik duvarından izin vermen gerekiyor. Adımları aşağıda bulabilirsin. Kolay gelsin.

Hello. You need permission from the firewall to synchronize. You can find the steps below. Good luck.

1.png

2.png

   

3.png

Suggested posts