Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library: Add a "Downloads" Tab/Playlist

Your Library: Add a "Downloads" Tab/Playlist

Let me know if I'm missing something, but when I'm offline (i.e. riding subway) the only way for me to listen to my downloaded music is either by shuffling playlists (that might have a downloaded track or two), scrolling through my music looking for little green arrows, or going through 3-4 actions to filtering my library by downloaded content only. 

IDEA: Lets add a "Downloads" or "Available Offline" playlist/tab/section to the Your Library part of iOS app so I can just go right into my offline music listening experience.

I swear that had this in one of the app versions a while ago but seems like it disappeared. 

PS - I'm also finding pretty regularly that the app gets hung up when navitaging offline. Anyone else notice that? I'm on iPhone 7 with latest iOS update (Feb 2018). 

1 Reply

Hey @theoaronson

Please vote for this idea that has been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Your-Music-quot-All-Offline-Tracks-quot-in-Main-M...

Add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted in that thread.

In the meantime, you can use the filter to show only downloaded music. In songs/artists/albums views, just drag down the list to reveal the filter. Downloads is one of the options. Just remember to cancel the filter when you finish with it or you'll be wondering where all your music went. 🙂

filters_instagram.png

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts