Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library view is changed. It just has playlists, artists and albums.

Your Library view is changed. It just has playlists, artists and albums.

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 12.3.1

My Question or Issue

Your Library view is changed after I created a new playlist on the phone. It just has playlists, artists and albums. It's different from the usual I used. I cannot see 'Your Daily Mix' category on library view.

How can I get the previous view back? Are there any ways to fix it?

I like it more than the recent one.

The recent viewThe recent view

The previous viewThe previous view

4 Replies

Hi @Paranee and welcome to the Community! 🙂
Yes, the version you are seeing is the newest UI. It is not recommended to return to any prior versions of the app as referenced in this Spotify Answer.
I hope this was useful and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Not sure why the reply above would be classed as helpful.

Is there a way I can get rid of the terrible new UI on the Your Library tab?

With the recent changes I can no longer listen to an album filtered for the songs Iike. So now every time I listen to an album I have to manually skip the songs I don't like. And the Liked Songs list under Playlists does not have the option to filter and group by albums so that doesn't help either. Because of this change I've stopped listening to my albums and have just been listening to some playlists I created. I don't think this change was thought out well and I am looking in to other services because of it. 

Yeah and the the song count numbers for each playlist have disappeared.  This is annoying because there's no need to have changed this.

Suggested posts