Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

am getting sick of spotify already - pls help

am getting sick of spotify already - pls help

So suddenly 2 days ago i can't get spotify on my ipod touch, which is kind of the whole reason i have spotify i.e. so i can play music through my docking station. it's been fine for a month or so till now, and my service on my home and work pcs are fine and my cellphone.... just suddenly mu ipod that won't register anything... i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify to no avail.  please help

4 Replies

What do you mean by it won't register anything? What happens when you try and play a track?

Liam

I am having difficulty diagnosing the problem; could you give a few more specific details about what your problem is? 

For example, is there a problem synching between your Ipod and your computer?

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

When i click on the spotify logo on my ipod touch, the screen goes blank..... and with time, nothing loads up, it just remains a white screen. this has only happened in the last 24 hrs, can't think of any reason why..... especially since my phone, work and home pc spotify are all ok....

Hi there 🙂

This is a known bug. The current fix is to change your region to something else, and then do a force reboot (hold down the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears).

This has solved the issue for many people 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts