Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Radio station stops playback after 5 songs or so.

Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service. I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leave the iPad streaming and this annoying thing happens....

• Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service. I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leav...
  • RLB1024
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 5 playbackthrough car

had afew iphone 5's now and my latst one wont play back through my range rover strange cos when i use my ipad mini works no problem anyone got any ideas?? thanks

• had afew iphone 5's now and my latst one wont play back through my range rover strange cos when i use my ipad mini works no problem   anyone got any ideas??   thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

48 Hour Trial

I want to get the 48 hours trial again. Could it works? 

• I want to get the 48 hours trial again. Could it works? 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work?!?!

Hi,So basically, i cannot listen to my music on my phone as spotify says" premium is required to stream on the iphone" - or something like that. I signed up to spotify with my facebook and £10 a month is being paid towards it. The money has gone out,...

• Hi, So basically, i cannot listen to my music on my phone as spotify says" premium is required to stream on the iphone" - or something like that. I signed up to spotify with my facebook and £10 a mo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 4s airplay sound drop outs

When Im streaming from my Ipone 4S there are so many drop outs in the music stream. When I stream from my daugthers Iphone 3s there are no problems at all. Wifi is a time capsule. Hope anyone can help it is driving me crazy, and is so bad that I prac...

• When Im streaming from my Ipone 4S there are so many drop outs in the music stream. When I stream from my daugthers Iphone 3s there are no problems at all. Wifi is a time capsule. Hope anyone c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify with my 2012 Honda Civic?

Alright, so around the end of August I got a 2012 Honda Civic with the i-MID system. I was really excited to start using it, but I was unable to get it to work with Spotify. As in the album info as well as artwork never appear. Is there anyway to mak...

• Regular
  • Alright, so around the end of August I got a 2012 Honda Civic with the i-MID system. I was really excited to start using it, but I was unable to get it to work with Spotify. As in the album info as w...
  • M4RK
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost Playlists

Hi I had a free Spotify account. Now I bought a new subscription for my Iphone, Netcom, with Spotify included. In the process for installing this new account, all my playlists are lost. What happened? what can I do? Steinar

• Hi   I had a free Spotify account. Now I bought a new subscription for my Iphone, Netcom, with Spotify included.   In the process for installing this new account, all my playlists a...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 5 mit Spotify im Honda Civic 9 Sport (2012)

Hallo zusammen, mein Honda erkennt spotify nicht wenn ich das iphone 5 über USB anschließe, ich bekomme nur die Meldung, kein Titel verfügbar. Jemand eine Idee? Wäre echt super!! Hey there! i m trying to use spotifdy on my iphone 5 in my new hondy ci...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen,  mein Honda erkennt spotify nicht wenn ich das iphone 5 über USB anschließe, ich bekomme nur die Meldung, kein Titel verfügbar.  Jemand eine Idee? Wäre echt super!! ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain radio stations won't start on iPad, iPhone, Mac

For the last few weeks the radio function hasn't been working properly on all of my spotify devices: iPad, iPhone, MacBook. once I play a radio genre eg Indie, I then can't play it again, getting the "Sorry this radio station cannot be started" messa...

• For the last few weeks the radio function hasn't been working properly on all of my spotify devices: iPad, iPhone, MacBook.   once I play a radio genre eg Indie, I then can't play it again, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't download offline, ipdad

I am very frustrated with this. It will download on my iPhone 4S, but not my ipdad. Plenty of space, etc.

• Regular
  • I am very frustrated with this. It will download on my iPhone 4S, but not my ipdad. Plenty of space, etc.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont Sync for Offline Use to Iphone 4

I have had spotify premium for the last four months and I have not been able to sync my whole starred playlist to be available offline once in four months. It syncs half the songs, or three quarters of the song but one or two songs always mess up the...

• I have had spotify premium for the last four months and I have not been able to sync my whole starred playlist to be available offline once in four months. It syncs half the songs, or three quarters ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trending playlists on ipad

The trending playlists and top 100 on the what's new page is not there. How do I fix this?

• The trending playlists and top 100 on the what's new page is not there. How do I fix this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 30 day free trial won't work on devices

Today I activated the spotify 30day premium trial. However, when I go to play a song on my phone it says only preium users get this feature... Both are on the same account ( i checked already) and I've tried logging back in and out. When I go to acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I activated the spotify 30day premium trial. However, when I go to play a song on my phone it says only preium users get this feature... Both are on the same account ( i checked already) and ...
  • Rishigaiha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 5600 bartender failed Discover Page

I am receiving the following error for ios 6.1.4 iphone 5 with Spotify client 0.6.4.2 core v0.0.0.999 whenever I try to access the Discover tab - http://imageshack.us/a/img191/7554/oazp.jpg . Reinstalling the program did not resolve the issue.

• I am receiving the following error for ios 6.1.4 iphone 5 with Spotify client 0.6.4.2 core v0.0.0.999 whenever I try to access the Discover tab - http://imageshack.us/a/img191/7554/oazp.jpg . Reinsta...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error 5600 com.spotify.hermes bartender
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I have to pay for premium iphone app when i already subscribe to premium?

Why do I have to pay for the spotify premium app for my iPhone when I already subscribe to a premium account? I already have spotify on my desktop and on my ipad and I never had to pay for any software then. I just installed logged in with my spotify...

• Why do I have to pay for the spotify premium app for my iPhone when I already subscribe to a premium account? I already have spotify on my desktop and on my ipad and I never had to pay for any softw...
  • StevenR
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums auto-expand to show tracklist - Annoying!

On the iPad if you select an artist you get a nice window coming in from the right that shows all the albums. Nice, right? Except, as you scroll down through the albums, they expand out to show the tracklist, so that if you're trying to get to the bo...

• On the iPad if you select an artist you get a nice window coming in from the right that shows all the albums. Nice, right?    Except, as you scroll down through the albums, they expand ...
  • Alexlotl
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Thanks spotify

Just wanted to say thanks, I love how I have to have a Facebook to log in because you won't accept my username ever, I love that my radio doesn't play half my stations and I love being a paid user that can't get any customer support. F u spotify I'm ...

• Visitor
  • Just wanted to say thanks, I love how I have to have a Facebook to log in because you won't accept my username ever, I love that my radio doesn't play half my stations and I love being a paid user th...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone not showing up in devices and music not syncing

I have spotify premium and a new iPhone 5 and I synced some of my playlists from spotify. Then I plugged my iPhone in and it synced with iTunes. Now when I plug my iPhone in it automatically syncs with iTunes and does not show up in spotify. What do ...

• I have spotify premium and a new iPhone 5 and I synced some of my playlists from spotify. Then I plugged my iPhone in and it synced with iTunes. Now when I plug my iPhone in it automatically syncs wi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch stopped syncing and Orange ! symbol near tracks

Hi guys my iPod Touch 5th Gen stopped syncing files, and now displays a round orange circle with an ! (exclamaiton mark) in it near all unsycned tracks. any ideas what the problem is?? thanks

• Regular
  • Hi guys   my iPod Touch 5th Gen stopped syncing files, and now displays a round orange circle with an ! (exclamaiton mark) in it near all unsycned tracks.   any ideas what the probl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My iPhone has only synced 279 out of 760 songs..when trying to use offline,I have enough memory?

Hi I have synced 279 songs out of 760 when offline.....I have enough memory on my phone...I have tried deleting the app and starting again....call me lazy but I dont fancy reading thou 2500 posts trying to find the answer....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have synced 279 songs out of 760 when offline.....I have enough memory on my phone...I have tried deleting  the app and starting again....call me lazy but I dont fancy reading thou 250...
  • Disco35
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes