Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Lost music from iPod

hi im shannon, im a spotify premium user and im trying to get music from spotify to load onto my ipod i already had it backed up and synced on spotify but it didnt put new music in that i had on my spotify play list all it did was whipe it clean of m...

• Casual Listener
  • hi im shannon, im a spotify premium user and im trying to get music from spotify to load onto my ipod i already had it backed up and synced on spotify but it didnt put new music in that i had on my s...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Keep Stopping Halfway Through

I've got a premium account on my 3GS phone and songs keep stopping about 1.30 in. I've tried reinstalling the app and it appears to be the latest version, so I'm not sure what's happening. As this has been going on for about 3 days now, could someone...

• Regular
  • I've got a premium account on my 3GS phone and songs keep stopping about 1.30 in. I've tried reinstalling the app and it appears to be the latest version, so I'm not sure what's happening. As this ha...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pausing playback
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't synch iTunes song that I purchased

I puchased a song from iTunes and added it to a Spotify playlist; I have the Premium account. Am following the directions to get the iTunes song to synch with my iPhone 4S but it will not synch in the offline mode. Please help.

• I puchased a song from iTunes and added it to a Spotify playlist; I have the Premium account. Am following the directions to get the iTunes song to synch with my iPhone 4S but it will not synch in th...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't work on my iPhone.

Just made a premium account on my iPhone, downloaded the app, but nothing will play/work. It keeps telling me to download premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Just made a premium account on my iPhone, downloaded the app, but nothing will play/work. It keeps telling me to download premium?
  • aliceashton1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled my app and redownladed the app. Still the same problem. I have through all of my setting made changes, went back un did the changes . Still wont work. Anything I have tried will not fix the problem......

• Casual Listener
  • I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled my app and redownladed the app. Still the same problem. I have through all of my setting made changes, went back un did the changes . Still wont work...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on Iphone 5 - clean install allready tried

Premium working on desktop with no issues, but isnt on my iPhone 5. Clean install allready tried several times as well a loggin in and out.. Regards Anders

• Premium working on desktop with no issues, but isnt on my iPhone 5. Clean install allready tried several times as well a loggin in and out..   Regards Anders
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod nano 7th g

Will there be a solution to the problem syncing the iPod nano 7g with Spotify? Is it a software or hardware issue?

• Will there be a solution to the problem syncing the iPod nano 7g with Spotify? Is it a software or hardware issue?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for IPAD no working

Got home last night and my Spotify on my iPad is not playing. I can see all my playlists and playlists that I loaded to my iPad will only play 1/2 of the song and then stops. Somebody help!!!!!!

• Got home last night and my Spotify on my iPad is not playing.  I can see all my playlists and playlists that I loaded to my iPad will only play 1/2 of the song and then stops.   ...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not recognized on my iPhone 5 --- PLEASE HELP

My Spotify app on my iPhone 5 doesn't recognize my premium account. Which is basically why I bought it. Help fix this please!!! Csaey

• My Spotify app on my iPhone 5 doesn't recognize my premium account.  Which is basically why I bought it.  Help fix this please!!!   Csaey
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sure this has been answered, but I need help!

So I have a premium unlimited account, and my iphone 4s keeps telling me that I can only listen to tracks on premium and refers me to the radio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 6 times. I've logged off and on. I've restarted my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a premium unlimited account, and my iphone 4s keeps telling me that I can only listen to tracks on premium and refers me to the radio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 6 tim...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

desktop playlists don't sync to iphone

I'm a premium member. Recently, tracks in my iPhone playlists have stopped synging. The playlist shows up on the phone, but it shows as "0 tracks". So far I've tried: Reinstalling the desktop client (I'm running version: http://drod.io/image/2r272W3G...

Desktop Phone
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium member.   Recently, tracks in my iPhone playlists have stopped synging.   The playlist shows up on the phone, but it shows as "0 tracks".   So far I've tried:...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode not working.

I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but the desktop client will not let me enable offline mode for any of my playlists. It just keeps telling me that offline mode is an exclusive spotify premium feature, despite the fact that all the sources that I c...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, but the desktop client will not let me enable offline mode for any of my playlists. It just keeps telling me that offline mode is an exclusive spotify premium feat...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant View Friends on Iphone5

I have premium account and for some reason on my Iphone5 , my friends list doesnt populate. It has no one in there. Is there a way to fix this ?

• I have premium account and for some reason on my Iphone5 , my friends list doesnt populate. It has no one in there.  Is there a way to fix this ? 
  • dunkelbunter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS locking into 2G

Hey folks, It seems that every time I'm streaming Spotify, if I happen to reach some area with lower signal strength, the phone (iPhone 4S) will lock into 2G mode, and of course streaming won't happen. I have to manually go in, activate airplane mode...

• Hey folks,   It seems that every time I'm streaming Spotify, if I happen to reach some area with lower signal strength, the phone (iPhone 4S) will lock into 2G mode, and of course streaming ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account stopped working

I've had the premium spotify account for over a year and its always works great. All of a sudden it started not letting me stream songs- saying I can play radio instead but need to be a premium member to stream even though I am still a premium member...

• I've had the premium spotify account for over a year and its always works great. All of a sudden it started not letting me stream songs- saying I can play radio instead but need to be a premium membe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unsync facebook from mobile device

I synced spotify on my mobile device to my facebook, which was connected to a different spotify account. Now all my playlists are gone... how do i disconnect my facebook from my mobile spotify and get my playlists back?

• I synced spotify on my mobile device to my facebook, which was connected to a different spotify account. Now all my playlists are gone... how do i disconnect my facebook from my mobile spotify and ge...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfading doesn't work all the time

Hi, I set the crossfading to 12 seconds but it doesn't appear to work properly. It works on some songs but not on all of them. At first I thought it was local files only but it appears on streamed/synced songs as well. Anyone else having this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I set the crossfading to 12 seconds but it doesn't appear to work properly. It works on some songs but not on all of them. At first I thought it was local files only but it appears on st...
  • ThomasM59
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't Tweet a track if you use Emoji characters in the Tweet

If you try to share a track and include Emoji the Tweet will not send. For example: The same tweet without those Emoji characters will send fine. This is not really a Spotify error... i've found this bug in ANY iOS6 app using the built in "Tweet Shee...

IMG_0168.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • If you try to share a track and include Emoji the Tweet will not send.   For example:   The same tweet without those Emoji characters will send fine.  This is not really a...
  • findmory
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify just stops

i have 383 songs i want to sync....it goes so far and just stops. i have been at 202 for almost an hour...it got to that in a little over an hour.......why does it just stop? i have deleted and re-installed the app a few times, each time it only goes...

• Casual Listener
  • i have 383 songs i want to sync....it goes so far and just stops. i have been at 202 for almost an hour...it got to that in a little over an hour.......why does it just stop? i have deleted and re-in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failure to Sync

My spotify won't sync most of my tracks on all of my playlists. I have been a paying member now for over a month and when I go to sync a playlist to the offline playlist the first few songs will sync in only a matter of mins though the remainder won'...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify won't sync most of my tracks on all of my playlists. I have been a paying member now for over a month and when I go to sync a playlist to the offline playlist the first few songs will sync...
  • Ryanc94-GB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes