behind the lyrics doesn't work

Re: behind the lyrics doesn't work

Spotify
Spotify

@Tommetje, have you tried following these steps to get Behind the Lyrics working? 

Tommetje
Casual Listener
Yes, but the box still doesn't appear...

VioletaSpotify
Regular

Hi Mara, my pleasure to help :)

Android 4.4.2

Spotify 8.4.4.810 armV7

I don't get any error message, the black box just keep sweeping to the album image when I try to tap/click on the lyric info. I can't see any "Read more" link or something similar, the text I see in the black box seems to be incomplete. I'm interested in the "behind the lyrics" text, not that much in the lyrics wich doesn't seems to function as it should neither.

In another forum someone mentioned there's a new update, but I haven't get the notification on my phone or desktop version. 

Spotify
Spotify

Hi all!

Thanks for trying the steps so far.

We'd recommend ensuring that you have the latest version of the app by following these steps. It's also worth updating your device's firmware version, too.

As @Mara_F mentioned earlier, it's worth noting that not all releases have Behind the Lyrics; it's possible you're choosing songs that don't have the feature available. There's also a chance you won't find the whole song's lyrics, but you'll get more info about the track. 

There's more info about the feature here.

Let us know how you all get on, and we'll be here to offer extra support!

nvivo
Casual Listener
It's like spotify doesn't give a darn. The thing doesn't work.

Sam961
Hey I have a Galaxy S8+ and I'm running Spotify version 8.4.9.271 armv7. I am not able to see my behind the lyrics either. I've redownloaded with no changes and I am currently using the same songs as my girlfrienfriend and it is working on her phone we are also on the same family plan for Spotify premium

Gabosizza

I'm using spotify on my Galaxy s6 in version 8.4.19.792armV7 and BTL doesn't work. I tried to re-download the app, I turned off and on the switch in settings bud i have no chances.

le_dell

Non of the options given are working. No lyrics show up and I had to re-download all my songs on playlists.

Blake18
Casual Listener

I have the same problem. iOS 11.0.3, iPhone 7 Plus, premium. Tried reinstalling, didn’t work. I have the most up to date version of Spotify. I would really like to use this feature, but I cant

AfonsoSilva_11

I tried everything too and I still don't have behind the lyrics I literally just uninstalled and installed the app again :(

SUGGESTED POSTS