Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Premium

My money was taken but premium not approved

• Visitor
  • My money was taken but premium not approved
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Domo23

The song Domo23 is sung by Tyler, the Creator. The new voice search is fantastic until you give the command ‘Play Domo23’. It proceeds to play a ‘tribute’ version. Why is this a thing? It should play Tyler’s first.

• The song Domo23 is sung by Tyler, the Creator. The new voice search is fantastic until you give the command ‘Play Domo23’. It proceeds to play a ‘tribute’ version. Why is this a thing? It should play...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waze banner won't go away

I just bought an iPhone X (iOS 11.3) last week and tried to connect it to my car via bluetooth for the first time today. The connection goes well, but when I open Spotify I get a banner at the top of the app asking me to connect Waze that I can't dis...

• I just bought an iPhone X (iOS 11.3) last week and tried to connect it to my car via bluetooth for the first time today. The connection goes well, but when I open Spotify I get a banner at the top of...
  • 0 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 18 likes

Where is my daily mix playlist?

I have used Spotify from 13/03/2018. And today is 30/03/2018, after more than 2 weeks, I have not had Daily Mix in my Spotify. Can you tell me why?

• I have used Spotify from 13/03/2018. And today is 30/03/2018, after more than 2 weeks, I have not had Daily Mix in my Spotify. Can you tell me why?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting “error” with no code

I keep getting “error” everywhere on the ios app, I have reinstalled 3 times and logged in and out and switched tje. Wifi on and off. Anyone having the same problems or have a solution?I get this everywhere on the app.

55EE271D-80F9-4BD3-A7D2-30BBCA9D1E59.png
  • I keep getting “error” everywhere on the ios app, I have reinstalled 3 times and logged in and out and switched tje. Wifi on and off. Anyone having the same problems or have a solution? I get this...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Auto log off

Sometimes my account automatically logs off and deletes all my songs.

• Sometimes my account automatically logs off and deletes all my songs.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium stops after four hours

Evert day I cant listen anymore to Spotify Premium after four hours. No connection anymore, besides some short pieces of the ongoing song. Then I have to go to my downloaded playlist. The next day is the same. Is het possible to listen the whole day ...

• Evert day I cant listen anymore to Spotify Premium after four hours. No connection anymore, besides some short pieces of the ongoing song. Then I have to go to my downloaded playlist. The next day is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Genius

I'm a premium user, and for some reason, my music now has Genius lyrics and other info about the songs. It is incredibly distracting. I figured out how to swipe up on it and get rid of it, but it's only temporary. Is there a way to permanently turn i...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium user, and for some reason, my music now has Genius lyrics and other info about the songs. It is incredibly distracting. I figured out how to swipe up on it and get rid of it, but it's o...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify to chromecast audio - won't play some songs (consistently same songs)

Very infuriating - won't play some songs over chromecast but plays others fine on app. Same issue across ipad, iPhone, MacBook and a google phone of my lads. When songs wont play, progress at jumps in stages (too fast). Always same songs. Very perple...

• Very infuriating - won't play some songs over chromecast but plays others fine on app. Same issue across ipad, iPhone, MacBook and a google phone of my lads. When songs wont play, progress at jumps i...
  • vonVV
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Do you need premium to turn off Shuffle Play?

I cant turn off shuffle play, I've looked at other things and tips, and there is no 'i' anywhere, even when my track is playing. There seems to be no way to do this. I am on an iPhone if that matters. I DO NOT HAVE PREMIUM!

• I cant turn off shuffle play, I've looked at other things and tips, and there is no 'i' anywhere, even when my track is playing. There seems to be no way to do this. I am on an iPhone if that matter...
  • Caoimhedeakin
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Voice Search Feature does not work?

Regardless of my opinion towards how pointless the feature is and how little people are going to use it, I can't even use it. My internet connection is just fine and my microphone isn't broken but I'll say "Play top hits" and it will say that it didn...

• Casual Listener
  • Regardless of my opinion towards how pointless the feature is and how little people are going to use it, I can't even use it. My internet connection is just fine and my microphone isn't broken but I'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing wrong song on iPhone app

I have had a song saved/downloaded for a while now on both my computer and my phone. Recently, when I try to play the song on my phone, it plays a completely different song but if I play it on my computer it plays the correct song. I tried deleting a...

• Visitor
  • I have had a song saved/downloaded for a while now on both my computer and my phone. Recently, when I try to play the song on my phone, it plays a completely different song but if I play it on my com...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn’t download songs unless the app is open

Unless Spotify is open, it doesn’t automatically download songs. I’ve checked my allowed background processes and Spotify is allowed to run. Can you tell me how to let Spotify download automatically without having the app open?

• Casual Listener
  • Unless Spotify is open, it doesn’t automatically download songs. I’ve checked my allowed background processes and Spotify is allowed to run. Can you tell me how to let Spotify download automatically ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Shuffle dissapear when I connect Spotify in my Car

I don't know if the problem is in my car or in my iPhone, but.. here is the deal.. When I use spotify normally in my phone (iPhone 6 updated with iOS 11.0.1), i don't have problems with shuffle.. the light on the shuffle sign is green, and when I cha...

• Gig Goer
  • I don't know if the problem is in my car or in my iPhone, but.. here is the deal..   When I use spotify normally in my phone (iPhone 6 updated with iOS 11.0.1), i don't have problems with shuf...
  • George3011
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Carmode bluetooth trouble

Everytime I connect to my car’s bluetooth, this BS pops up and myself or my passenger lose access to the app. It’s infuriating. Not even the person next to me can search for a song. I’m pretty **bleep** because I pay for premium. How do I turn this c...

93DFB135-0110-4B69-9E30-2E120AAA36B4.png
  •  Everytime I connect to my car’s bluetooth, this BS pops up and myself or my passenger lose access to the app. It’s infuriating. Not even the person next to me can search for a song. I’m pretty ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to watch videos?

How do you watch videos on spotify? There’s no where on the app that lets you watch a video?

• How do you watch videos on spotify? There’s no where on the app that lets you watch a video?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Troubles with log in

Hello , I have a problem with my premium account . I have changed my telephone device and I can’t get premium in it ....tried to log in but the profile its free but I paid this month for tax ! Would you help me ?

• Hello , I have a problem with my premium account . I have changed my telephone device and I can’t get premium in it ....tried to log in but the profile its free but I paid this month for tax ! Wou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Warteliste

Hallo,folgendes Problem: beim Aufrufen der Warteliste wird der aktuelle Titel nicht angezeigt, außerdem: es werden in der Warteliste nur die Titel der aktuellen Playlist angezeigt, wenn ein Titel manuell der Warteliste hinzugefügt, wird dieser nur in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,folgendes Problem: beim Aufrufen der Warteliste wird der aktuelle Titel nicht angezeigt, außerdem: es werden in der Warteliste nur die Titel der aktuellen Playlist angezeigt, wenn ein Titel man...
  • Krisch58
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse ‘Suggested for you based on xy’

I use the browse feature all the time and it generates lists of songs based on what I’m listening to. I like to see what the list is based on but I only ever see the first 2/3 letters of the artist! I listen to a lot of music so I can identify who it...

• I use the browse feature all the time and it generates lists of songs based on what I’m listening to. I like to see what the list is based on but I only ever see the first 2/3 letters of the artist! ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Minha playlist nao baixa

Ola o meu nome é José Figueira e tenho o spotify premium acerca de dois dias e cria poder ouvir musicas offline entao baixei a minha playlist so que o problema é que demora bastanti tempo,como posso resolver? obrigado*snip*

• Ola o meu nome é José Figueira e tenho o spotify premium acerca de dois dias e cria poder ouvir musicas offline entao baixei a minha playlist so que o problema é que demora bastanti tempo,como posso ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes