Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can not log in

can not log in

so i got a new iphone and when i try to log in to spotify it says login failed you've already created an account with this email address but i can still log in on my ipad and computer so i did the remove all devices and i removed spotify from my old phone as well but i still cant log in for some reason so is there anyone who could help me out with this

6 Replies

I am having the same problem, this annoys me a lot since I use spotify everywhere. Now I can't login on a single device. Gives me the same error. I have litteraly tried every thing to resolve this.

Hey guys @misyvaen @bowlsftw!

Thanks for posting here on the Spotify Community.

When you\re attempting to log into your account, are you logging in with your complete email address? If so, can you try logging in with the username and password and let me know how it goes?

Cheers,

I also tried to do that, but it gives me the same error.

Hi @misyvaen

Can you go here and log in using your complete email address? Are you able to log in?

Thanks in advance!

Still tells me the password is wrong. I think my account got hacked or it is blocked for some reason..

Hi,

This needs to be looked into by Spotify Customer Support.

Can you get in touch with them via email by filling out this contact form here, or on the Twitter handle @SpotifyCares

Thanks!

Suggested posts