Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Car controls not working anymore

So since the latest update came out I am no longer able to use the controls from the console or steering wheel of my car to switch between tracks. Any idea why this might have occured? I can only switch songs from my iphone now (9.2.1) HELPP I don't ...

• So since the latest update came out I am no longer able to use the controls from the console or steering wheel of my car to switch between tracks. Any idea why this might have occured? I can only swi...
  • Sianlouiseo
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Order of playing songs

How can I make Spotify play songs in the order listed and not shuffled/random order? Or is it impossible?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I make Spotify play songs in the order listed and not shuffled/random order? Or is it impossible?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 10Euros in my Spotify Account

Hello!I just putted 10 euros in my account, and now i want to activate Spotify Premium, but every time I want to buy it, says to put the code from the card i already used, and of course it s not working anymore.It s first time when I use spotify. I t...

• Hello! I just putted 10 euros in my account, and now i want to activate Spotify Premium, but every time I want to buy it, says to put the code from the card i already used, and of course it s not wo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically sync local files and iTunes playlists

Hi. I cant download my local files on my phone. They are songs that doesnt exist on spotify so i bought them and downloaded them and i can play them without problem on my computer but when i try to sync them to my phone it just says "waiting to downl...

• Hi. I cant download my local files on my phone. They are songs that doesnt exist on spotify so i bought them and downloaded them and i can play them without problem on my computer but when i try to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod wont connect

Hi My ipod is visible on itunes but wont connect to spotify. I have ensured itunes is shutdown.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi My ipod is visible on itunes but wont connect to spotify. I have ensured itunes is shutdown.
  • Terp85
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Songs Shows Up on PC But Does Not Show Up on iPhone

So I tried syncing a song onto my iPhone and everything on the PC and iPhone is the latest version of spotify. THe problem is that, The local file works and plays on my PC in my playlist and even shows up on my iphone under my playlist but is grayed ...

• So I tried syncing a song onto my iPhone and everything on the PC and iPhone is the latest version of spotify. THe problem is that, The local file works and plays on my PC in my playlist and even sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect to my account since I've moved

Help!I can't connect to my account since I've moved to Martinique. You can't use Spotify fee abroad for more than 14 days.. But I live here and I can't change my country cause I can't log in.

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I can't connect to my account since I've moved to Martinique. You can't use Spotify fee abroad for more than 14 days.. But I live here and I can't change my country cause I can't log in.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music disappeared!

Someone please help! All of my music is gone. Everything! I was listening to some new artists like normal and saved some new music, but when I went back to my songs everything was completely wiped except for the songs that I had just saved. I tried n...

• Someone please help! All of my music is gone. Everything!   I was listening to some new artists like normal and saved some new music, but when I went back to my songs everything was completely...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs will not sync

I am on the same wifi as my computer , my local files will not show up on my phone , my local files on my computer will play but once I go to look for them on my phone it says no local files . I tried to make a playlist of my local files , the playli...

• I am on the same wifi as my computer , my local files will not show up on my phone , my local files on my computer will play but once I go to look for them on my phone it says no local files . I trie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DATA usage even if wifi is ON

Hello community, I discover today that the app is using data when I'm on a wifi network, I really don't know why.Is it a bug from the app, or "normal" ? (The wifi asistance is off on my iphone 6, just to let you know) Thanks for your advice/opinion/s...

• Regular
  • Hello community,   I discover today that the app is using data when I'm on a wifi network, I really don't know why. Is it a bug from the app, or "normal" ?  (The wifi asistance is off o...
  • vstomato
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

data roaming issue

Hey,I have this issue for like 3 months thanks to Telekom's incompetence: So I have 500 mb data roaming for surfing on the net (fb, instagram, web browser, etc...) and 2 GB only for Spotify Premium.Spotify would have to use only its 2 GB however it k...

• Hey, I have this issue for like 3 months thanks to Telekom's incompetence:   So I have 500 mb data roaming for surfing on the net (fb, instagram, web browser, etc...) and 2 GB only for Spotif...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist not shoiwng up

Hello, I am using the iphone 6 and Ipad air 2. Everytime I try to save an album to my library it does not show uo at all on either device/.It will save under albums but not the artist when i go into my music library. Thank you.

• Hello,    I am using the iphone 6 and Ipad air 2. Everytime I try to save an album to my library it does not show uo at all on either device/.It will save under albums but not the artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify constantly offline

I have a Spotify premium account.The app on my iPhone 5s suddenly stopped working (works on my other devices but still bugs). It says that I am offline allthe time. I checked the setting and the offline mode was turned off and I had a connection ( do...

• I have a Spotify premium account. The app on my iPhone 5s suddenly stopped working (works on my other devices but still bugs). It says that I am offline allthe time. I checked the setting and the of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing out on my iphone 6 plus

Spotify crashes on my iphone everytime i use itIt starts playing a song then just disappears (please dont say "is it someone else playing on a different device" -I have had that question asked too many times)I have had this problem for ages can someo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify crashes on my iphone everytime i use it It starts playing a song then just disappears (please dont say "is it someone else playing on a different device"  -I have had that question aske...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Am I able to get the $9.99/month deal with a iTunes card?

• Am I able to get the $9.99/month deal with a iTunes card?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles With My Family Subscription

I buy a family subscription today and i add another devices with the e-mail invitation system, so ... i cant use my account on my iPhone 5S, i logged and my account still in Free and if i logged in a PC, my account gets the premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • I buy a family subscription today and i add another devices with the e-mail invitation system, so ... i cant use my account on my iPhone 5S, i logged and my account still in Free and if i logged in a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Running] Spotify/Runkeeper/Apple Watch Glitch

Please fix this glitch: Spotify does not activate with Runkeeper when I use my Apple Watch to activate a run with Runkeeper. I can activate Spotify with Runkeeper from my iPhone only. Thanks in advance.

• Please fix this glitch:  Spotify does not activate with Runkeeper when I use my Apple Watch to activate a run with Runkeeper.  I can activate Spotify with Runkeeper from my iPhone only. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Running
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files playing on laptop but not iPhone/not synchronizing!

Alright hi. So I have a problem that my local files WILL play normally on my laptop and then I've added them on an list that works offline. However, my iPhone 6 says that the track can't be played cause it hasn't been synched. I'm so goddamn tired of...

• Regular
  • Alright hi. So I have a problem that my local files WILL play normally on my laptop and then I've added them on an list that works offline. However, my iPhone 6 says that the track can't be played ca...
  • katrinascarlett
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OCD - Play/Pause button not properly centred

While using both the iOS App as well as the Destop App, I noticed that the play/pause button wasn't properly centred in it's circle, I felt like there was more space on the right, so I took a measuring tape to be sure, and I am. 2mm on the left and a...

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG
  • Visitor
  • While using both the iOS App as well as the Destop App, I noticed that the play/pause button wasn't properly centred in it's circle, I felt like there was more space on the right, so I took a me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes